~30~

Daniel's POV
My Uber pulled up to Carter's building and I took a deep breath. I took the elevator up to her floor and knocked on the door.
Eben: What are you doing here bro?
Daniel: I'm nervous to see Carter.
Eben: Why?
Daniel: Because, she has been all 4 other boys and she has probably already made her choice.
Eben: Aren't you doing something big?
Daniel: Yeah.
Eben: Do that now.
Daniel: Okay.
I walked away and she to Carter's apartment. I texted her and told her that I was here and she opened the door.
Daniel: You look beautiful.
Carter: Thanks.
She closed the door and we walked down the hall to the elevator. I drove because if it told her where we were going she wouldn't be able to drive. We drove for about an hour and then she started screaming. We passed under an arch that said "Welcome to Walt Disney Land".

Carter's POV
Disney! DISNEY! He followed the signs and parked right out side of Magic Kingdom. The gates had just opened so we got there right in time. It was amazing! I have always loved roller coasters since I was a child. We went to ride the teacups first. The ride ended perfectly because Daniel was staring to look a little green.
Carter: Can't handle things that spin very well do you Dani Boy?
Daniel: Yeah.
Carter: This is gonna be a long day for you buddy.
Daniel: That just makes this week way worse.
Carter: Why?
Daniel: We are going to Epcot for a day, then Hollywood Studios, then Universal.
Carter: Oof. Well, just try not to puke on me because, if you do, I'll kill you. Ok? Ok!
The first few rides after that were great. Until we got on Space Mountain. The second the ride stopped Daniel ran to the nearest trash can and, well, you know.
Carter: Babe? You ok?
Daniel: Yeah. I'll be fine. How about we do something less moving related?
Carter: I've got an idea.
We went to Mickey's Philharmagic. He loved it. After that we rode The Little Mermaid ride. That was fun too. Daniel was looking a lot better so we got on Thunder Mountain Railroad. He doesn't want to admit it, but he loved it. After that, we at lunch. By lunch,I mean we had churros.

Instagram

Seaveydaniel: Little Dani ridin'in style

Seaveydaniel: Little Dani ridin'in style. Maybe next time you want to ride It's A Small World, take your phone with you! CartER

Liked by jackaverymusic, Ebenofficial, and 382,640 others

Seaveydaniel: Where did you find this picture?
CartER: Your camera roll.
User1: Awwwww! He is the cutest baby ever.
BeautyChickeee: Too sweet.
Corbynbesson: Is it sad that his face is the same now?
Iamzachherron: Nope.
MillieBobbyBrown: I think I had a tricycle just like that.
Ebenofficial: That red sweatshirt is working for you baby Daniel.
Seaveydaniel: Child me thanks you Ebenofficial
User2:This is just getting more and more confusing. Does anyone know who Carteris dating.
CartER: Nope, I don know. Sorry User2

Daniel's POV
Today wasn't that bad. I only puked two times. We were walking out of the park and she intertwined our fingers. I looked down at our hands and then up at her. She flashed me one of her beautiful smiles. I undid our hands and picked her up. I ran out of the park with her in my arms. She played along of course.
Carter: Thank you my prince for saving me from that awful witch!
Daniel: We mustn't stop now, she is still looking for you!
Carter: To the car handsome prince!
Some kids looked at us and smile. Some people just looked away. When we got to the car I put her down and got in. We both started laughing hysterically.
Carter: Did you see that one chic.
Daniel: There were a lot of chics princess, which one.
Carter: There was one chic in a pair of Frozen ears and she shielded her children's eyes and then shook her head. I think she might have said that we need help.
Daniel: No way!
Carter: Yeah.
I turned on the radio and 18 by One Direction came on. She settled back into her chair and started humming along. As we were driving down the high way in the dark I was just thinking about how much I love Carter.
Daniel: I love you.
Carter: I've loved you since we were 18.
She leaned over and our lips connected. But just for a second. I turned my head back to the road and drove back to Carter's house with a smile on my face.

A/N: Ok. So it's just a few chapters until she makes her choice. I want you guys to comment who you think it will be! I will shout you out if you are right but not until the chapter is posted. Don't forget to comment and vote! 🤩