~40~

Carter's POV
(1 month later)
Today is huge. I got out of the shower and put on some shorts and one of Corbyn's hoodies that I stole. I looked down at my phone and it was 11:55. 5 more minutes. The boys were downstairs doing whatever and I was freaking out. The alarm I had set for 12 went off and I quickly got on Google and looked it up. And there it was.

Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series
Vanessa Morgan- Riverdale
Sadie Sink- Stranger Things
Madelaine Petsch- Riverdale
Helena Bonham Carter- The Crown
Carter Ryder- Stranger Things

I started screaming. I ran downstairs into me and the boys living room. Oh yeah, I moved in with the boys and Ariel moved back to Texas to be with her family. I was jumping around and freaking out and they all looked really confused. Jonah came over and put his hands on my shoulders.
Jonah: Calm down Carter.
Zach: What's going on?
Carter: There's Google on the Xbox right?
Zach: Yeah.
Carter: Move over!
I grabbed the controller out of Corbyn's hand and pulled up the website. They all looked a little shocked.
Carter: I was just nominated for a Golden Globe!
They exploded. Everyone was cheering and it was awesome. My phone started going off and Daniel lunged for it.
Daniel: Helloooooo.
(Pause)
Daniel: Hey!
(Pause)
Daniel: You wanna talk to Carter?
(Pause)
Daniel: Awe, love you too girly!
He handed me the phone and I saw that it was Millie.
Carter: Hey! Did you see it?!
Millie: Yes! Oh my god I'm so happy for you!
Carter: Thanks. You too. Best lead actress in a drama series. That's great.
Millie: And the show was nominated for best drama series.
Carter: Yay! So, when are you coming in?
Millie: 2 weeks. I have to do final fittings and stuff the week before so I'll come in that week.
Carter: Can't wait!
Millie: I've gotta go but one last thing.
Carter: Yeah?
Millie: Congratulations on the engagement!
Carter: Thanks.
Millie: IM COMING MOOOOOOM! Gotta go.
Carter: Bye.
Millie: Bye.
I hung up and turned around.
Carter: I'm going to the Golden Globes. I have so much stuff to do!
Corbyn: Calm down. You've got this handled.
Carter: It's in 3 weeks.
Corbyn: Ok so you don't.
Carter: You are the most supportive fiancée.
Corbyn: I try to be.
I sat down on the couch and the boys sat around me. We haven't finished the 3rd season on Stranger Things yet. I looked at what episode we were on and I turned red.
Jack: Carter?
Carter: Ummmm.
Jack: Oh, it's this episode.
Carter: Yeah.
Corbyn: What episode?
Daniel: It's where her and Joe had t-
Carter: Shut up! I'm starting it!
About half way into the episode I saw it. I hid myself under the blanket and poked part of my head out.

(On TV)
(Its dark out side and pouring rain. Dustin looks at Chloe and blots after his friends. Chloe starts to run after Dustin a few moments later. Steve follows her, the sound of his voice stops her.)
Steve: Where are you going?!
Chloe: I'm going get those kids they have no idea what they are getting themselves into! And it's my job to protect them.
(Chloe starts to walk away from Steve. He grabs her by the arm and pulls her close)
Steve: They're strong kids they can protect themselves.
Chloe: I'm scared for them Steve. It's dangerous out there. They could die and it's all my fault.
(She beings to cry)
Steve: Don't cry.
(Their faces are almost touching. She looks up at him and their lips connected. It turned into a passionate make out. Steve breaks the kiss)
Steve: Do it.

It was so awkward. You couldn't really see anything and when we were filming it nothing really came off accept for shirts and pants. When the episode ended all the boys just looked at me.
Carter: So what'd you think?
It was just quiet. The first one to talk was Zach.
Zach: Well, I'm gonna go bleach my eyes now.
He grabbed a bottle of bleach from under the sink and walked upstairs.
Jack: Zach!
He ran upstairs and out of ear shot.
Jonah: Jack's going to save his true love!
Corbyn: Don't you need to be looking for outfits or designers?
Carter: Yeah. I'm gonna do that. If y'all need me, I'm in my room.
Corbyn: Our room.
Carter: Ok then.
I went up stairs and opened my laptop. Heather had emailed me and told me that she already booked a designer for me. It was Christian Siriano. He was on Project Runway and he was my favorite.
Corbyn: So.
Carter: Ah! You little sh*t.
I grabbed a pillow off of the bed and started whacking him with it.
Corbyn: Stop!
Carter: I'll stop if you marry me.
Corbyn: Ok. How does May 15, 2020 sound?
Carter: Perfect.
We sat down on the bed and he looked at me and took a deep breath.
Corbyn: So, that scene. Was it...
Carter: Yes. That was really us.
Corbyn: Ok. But did you guys actually, you know.
Carter: *scoffs* No. After the cameras stoped rolling we stopped. Although they made us reshoot that scene about 4 times.
Corbyn: But you're sure there's nothing there?
Carter: Yes. I'm 100% sure. He's like an older brother, all those guys are. Including Noah. I just did that to play along with him. I love you. And only you. Ok?
Corbyn: Okay.
He put his head on my shoulder and I put my arm around him.
Carter: But he does have better hair than you.
He grabbed a pillow and whacked me this time.
Carter: We had an agreement.
Corbyn: I never said that it applied to me.
Carter: You are so dead!
He threw the pillow to the side and ran out the door. I ran after him and got him as he made it down the stairs.