~28~

Carter's POV
Carter: HURRY UP BEAN! IT'S ABOUT TO START!
Ariel: Be careful with that coffee on the white carpet.
Corbyn: It would be nice if someone took a cup from me.
Carter: Ugh! Fine.
I ran over to him and grabbed 2 cups. I handed one to Ari. I sat down and placed my coffee on the table. I pulled the blanket up around me and Corbyn. I snuggled up to him and observed his body heat.

(2 hours later)
Ariel: Here she comes!
Carter: That dress is absolutely fantastic.
Corbyn: You should wear that dress when you get married.
Carter: I should! Can you get it for me?
Ariel: Stfu guys. It's really starting!
We sat on our asses for 6 hours. It was amazing and they looked so happy. Not to mention that Megan looked amazing in that dress. When it was done we had collectively dunk 15 cups of coffee. Corbyn decided that we were going to go shopping because why not.
Corbyn: But! We are going to Target. No ifs, ands, or buts.
Carter: You are adorable. I love Target.
Ariel: I love sleep. I'm gonna sleep while y'all go to Target.
Carter and Corbyn: Okay!
We both giggled as we left. He pulled into the Target parking lot and we spent a total of 1 and a half hours there. After we decided to drive 3 minutes and just walk around 5e beach.

Instagram

Corbynbesson: Why is she the most esthetically pleasing person on this Earth?Liked by BeautyChickeee, CartEr, and 428,452CartER: Why are YOU the most esthetically pleasing on this Earth?BeautyChickeee: Now this is a ship I can get behind

Liked by BeautyChickeee, CartEr, and 428,452
CartER: Why are YOU the most esthetically pleasing on this Earth?
BeautyChickeee: Now this is a ship I can get behind.
Gabbiegonzales: It's better than her and my Jacky that's for sure BeautyChickeee
User1: But out Gabbie.
Noahschnapp: She's so pretty.
Whydontwemusic: Wow. Who took that?
Corbynbesson: I did whydontwemusic
Corbynbesson: Thanks User1

Corbyn's POV
Corbyn: Why are you so pretty?
Carter: Why are you so handsome.
We were sitting on a rock at the beach. The waves were crashing on it but we didn't get wet. It was really romantic. I looked into Carter's eyes, eyes that I was in love with, and said...
Corbyn: I'm gonna kiss you.
Carter: Shut up and do it already.
Before we knew it it, our lips connected. It was better than I ever thought it could have been. When we finally pulled away she looked at me and started laughing.
Corbyn: What? What did I do? Oh god, I knew it was a horrible kiss. My god I'm sorry.
Carter: Hey hey hey. It's fine. It was great.
She kissed me again and we decided to go home. We talked about the Royal Wedding the entire car ride home. She is set on having a wedding just like it. It's adorable. When we got back, there was a note from Ariel.

Carter's POV
Hey lovebirds! I'm on a date right now so don't text or call me. Also, don't do anything I wouldn't do. And, don't ask who it is. I'm not telling. But his name starts with E and ends with b-e-n! It's Eben so don't do anything to mess it up. Ok bye!

I was reading the note she wrote and a smile came across my face. My bestie and my best friend. But then I felt hands slip under my arms and begin to tickle me. I started laughing and leaning against Corbyn. He fell over the back of the couch and I fell on top of him. We just laughed and laughed. I tuned over and our faces were touching. He quickly pecked me on the lips and sat up.
Carter: How did you know?
Corbyn: Lucky guess.
Carter: Let's see if yo-
I stuck my hands out to start tickling him and he grabbed my wrists.
Corbyn: No.
Carter: Is someone ticklish?
Corbyn: No. I just don't like begin touched.
Carter: I'm sitting on you babe.
Corbyn: Shut up.
Carter: Fight me b*tch
Corbyn: Grab a controller.
Carter: Oh it's on.
We played 3 rounds of FIFA. I won all 3. Turns out, Corbyn really sucks at video games that aren't Fortnight. Any way, because I won, we had a dance party. And if you think I played Why Don't We, you are 100% wrong. It was mostly Eben, Ariana Grade, and Panic At The Disco. After that I was pretty tired so I took a super fast shower and changed into some pjs.

 After that I was pretty tired so I took a super fast shower and changed into some pjs

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Corbyn standing there holding up...
Carter: Where did you find that?
Corbyn: Oh Just In a box labeled "Faze".
Carter: Give it here Corbyn.
Corbyn: Actually, I don't think I will.
He started walking out of my room and and I started after him. He started walking faster until we were running around the apartment.
Carter: Corbyn please!
Corbyn: This One Direction tour hoodie looks comfortable.
Carter: Nooo!
Corbyn: Yes.
He tripped over his own feet and fell back. He wasn't hurt which was good but he knocked the contents of the box over. Out came merch from One Direction and Panic! as well as 4 other 1D tour hoodies. Corbyn looked up at me and I said...
Carter: Those are Ari's.
Corbyn: Yeah sure.
I took the hoodie from him and put it on. It surprisingly still fit. He helped me pick up all the stuff that fell out of the box and we sat on the couch eating candy because why the heck not. We were digin' in and it was amazing until...
Corbyn: I'm scared.
Carter: Why?
Corbyn: I just, I really like you a lot and I want you to pick me. I know the other guys like you but I like you way more than they do. I know, I sound jealous but it's true. And if you're faking any of this or don't like me just tell me please. Because it'll give me time to get over you. But I really want you to chose me so if you don't like me tell me know.
Carter: Corbyn, babe. There's nothing to be worried about. Trust me, if I didn't like you, you would know. But I like you a lot. And you don't sound like a jerk. But the problem is, I like you and the rest of the boys. If I had made my decision I would have told you guys by now but I can't tell you guys because I haven't given all of you chances. Does that make sense?
Corbyn: Yeah.
Carter: Are you better now?
Corbyn: Yeah. I love you.
Carter: I love you too.
We fell asleep shortly after.

A/N: Y'all! I'm officially and 8th grader! And summer vacation has started! So, lots of chapters are coming. You should go check out my preference book for the boys! I ,love you guys and don't forget to comment and vote. 😘🤘