~38~

Corbyn's POV
Corbyn: Here's to us.
Carter: To us.
It's been about a year since Carter and I started dating and it has been amazing. We were on a plane flying to her family's house in Fairfax.
Corbyn: How many glasses rosé have you had?
Carter: 4
Corbyn: Let's not get supper drunk before you go to your family's house.
Carter: I'm not. Now, I need to tell you about my family.
Corbyn: Fire away.
Carter: Ok, so the oldest of all 4 of my siblings is Zane. He is like 27 and has a 4 year old named Pixie and she is adorable. His girlfriend's name is Stacia. She is so annoying. Next is Heather, you've met her before. She is 25, a single Pringle and not a mother. She is my manager. I hate her. Next is Clif. He's 17 and I don't pay attention to him. Finally, you have my baby sister Amber. She's 14 and obsessed with you.
Corbyn: What? Me?
Carter: No even the other boys, just you. She follows just you. It's creepy. Don't go in her room.
Corbyn: Okay?
Carter: And then you have my parents, William and Kate.
I spit out a bit of my drink.
Corbyn: They're William and Kate!
Carter: William and Kate Ryder, Kate is my Aunt Winona's sister. But Auntie isn't coming so.
Corbyn: Is that all I need to know?
Carter: No. My family's house is huge and I hate Zane.
Corbyn: You are a very supportive sister.
Carter: I hate all of my siblings. But Zane still lives at my parents house with his tattooed girlfriend and adorable child.
Corbyn: Okay then. I can't wait to see them.
Carter: Oh and Amber is probably gonna flirt with you. But remember, she's 14, your 20 and I know where the knives are.
Corbyn: Thanks for that.

Carter's POV
Carter: Hey Pixie Stick!
Pixie: Tauntie!
She ran into my arms and I picked her up and started tickling her.
Stacia: Pixie! You need to come take a bath.
Pixie: No! I wanna stay with Tauntie!
Carter: Go take a bath and you can snuggle with Tauntie later.
She jumped down and ran over to Stacia. She walked down the hall with her. I felt Corbyn wrap his arms around me.
Corbyn: But I was gonna snuggle with Tauntie later.
I rolled my eyes and laughed.
Zane: So you guys are gonna stay in Elizabeth's room.
Carter: You still do this Z.
Zane: Yup.
Carter: Fine, Leslie!
Zane: F*ck you.
Carter: I love you too.
Heather: Hey! Language.
Carter: Corbyn, this is Heather and Zane. Or, if your doing that weird ass thing that Zane is doing, Magnolia and Leslie.
Heather: Nice to see you again Corbyn. Ok losers, mom and dad are out for now and I'm going so bye.
She walked out the door. I heard a different door open and the Stacia started yelling. Next thing I knew a mass of bubble and blonde curls ran into the kitchen.
Zane: Pixie! Pixie stop! Penelope Crystal Ryder!
She ran kept running and Zane picked her up and walked down the hall.
Carter: Want the tour of the house?
Corbyn: Why not.
He grabbed my hand and his suit case. I started showing him around the first floor. Zane and Stacia's room, Pixie's room, and my parents room are on the first floor. Then I took him up to the second floor, Amber's, Clif's, and Heather's rooms are on that floor.
Corbyn: Where's tour room.
Carter: So my parents wanted to use it as a storage room but I asked them if it could be my room and they said yes. Right through this door.
I opened it to reveal a ladder leading up to my room.
Corbyn: Your gonna have to hand me the stuff.
Carter: Go sissy.
We got our stuff and each other up and I turned on the light. It's like an attic. But, the way I decorated it, it is super cool. We threw out stuff down and got comfy about to dig into romcom mode when I heard a knock on the door.
Carter: I'll get it.
I jumped down the ladder and opened the door a bit.
Amber: Hey! Is um, Corbyn here!
Carter: Ueah. Now f*ck off.
Amber: No! Don't closed the door!
Carter: Give me one good reason.
Amber: Because...
She bolted past me and started speed climbing up the ladder. I grabbed onto her leg and tripped her. She fell face first on the floor of my room.
Amber: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! CORBYN BESSON IS IN MY HOUSE!
Carter: Get out of my room Amber.
Amber: You're here in my house. Oh my GOOOOOD!
Carter: GET OUT AMBER!
Amber: Make me!
Carter: MOOOOOOM! AMBER WON'T LEAVE ME AND CORBYN ALNOE!
Amber: She can't hear you.
Mom: AMBER MAIRE RYDER! GET OUT OF YPUR SISTER'S ROOM.
Amber: UGH! I wish you were never born.
Carter: Believe me, the feeling is shared. Now gtfo before I slap the sh*t out of you.
She flirtatiously waved back at Corbyn and flipped me off before climbing the ladder down and slamming the door.
Corbyn: I can't believe you think I'd go for her.
Carter: You never know.
Pixie: I'm all clean Tauntie! Time for snuggles!
Carter: Can you climb up here?
Pixie: Yeah, it might take me a minute though.
I looked at Corbyn and we ran for our bags and grabbed pjs. For me it was just one of his shirts I stole and some shorts. We quickly changed and climbed in my bed. Pixie got to the top of the latter and looked confused.
Pixie: Tauntie, Who's that?
Carter: This is my boyfriend. His name is Corbyn.
Pixie: Hi! I'm Pixie!
Corbyn: Hey.
Pixie: I never met him before.
Carter: Well, now you have. C'mon, it's snuggle time!

Corbyn's POV
Pixie is super cute. She was asking me a bunch of questions.
Pixie: Are you ready for Santa to come tonight?
Carter: That's tomorrow night.
Pixie: Oh Yeah. I forgeted.
Corbyn: I'm ready for him to come. What about you Cart?
Carter: I'm ready.
Pixie: Can we put on a movie?
Carter: Sure. Are you good with that Corbs.
Corbyn: Yeah.
Pixie: Tinker Bell!
Carter: Ok.
She put on the movie and put Pixie on the other side of her and tucked her in. I watched her and Pixie and I thought damn, I'm hooked.

A/N: I'M OBSESSED WITH HOOKED. Go listen to it! It is amazing and I just love it so much. Don't forget to comment and vote. 😘