~11~

Carter's POV
Daniel and I aren't dating yet. It took some persuasion but the Duffer Brothers let me take the boys with me for my first day at set. We all randomly picked out plane tickets. When we found out where we were sitting, we weren't aloud to tell each other. I hurried to get in line. They boys were like 10 people behind me in line. I got to my seat and it was a window seat, my favorite. I was looking out of the window when I saw someone out of the corner of my eye.
Zach: Oh my god. Carter? Is that you? It's been to long!
Carter: Oh my god Zach! So much has happened in like 5 minutes. We have to catch up.
Zach: Well, have to do that after the flight. I don't know who is sitting by you but it's not me.
Corbyn: It's me!
Carter: Really?
Corbyn: Yup!
He sat down and I saw Daniel pass. He looked sad. I mouthed that I was sorry to him.
Jack: Well, this'll be fun. No kissing you two. Christina is somehow always watching.
Jonah: I'm stuck next to Zach. Send help.
Zach: Ouch that-
Daniel: Hurt! Why does everyone want to steal my line?!
Flight Attendant: Please take your seats. Oh my god! You're Corbyn Besson! She's not Christina.
Carter: I'm his friend. Now if you don't mind, I haven't seen him in a while. So...
Flight Attendant 1: Oh Okay. If you need anything, I'll be here.
Carter: Thank you!
She winked at Corbyn and left. He laughed.
Carter: Does that not drive you crazy?
Corbyn: Yep. Why did you lie to her?
Carter: What do you mean?
Corbyn: You said you hadn't seen me in a while and you said we were friends.
Carter: Its been 5 minutes, that's a lot of seconds, and we aren't friends?
Corbyn: Not like that. I mean, that's not what I-
Flight Attendant 2: Ladies and gentlemen, please switch your electronics to airplane mode and turn your attention to the screams in front of you for a brief safety presentation.
After the plane had taken off I decided that I wanted to sleep. So I closed my eyes but Corbyn leaned over and whispered:
Corbyn: I didn't mean we weren't friends. I meant we are something-
Zach: Whatcha doin'?
Carter: Talking.
Zach: Ok, well. I like you. A lot. I thought you should know that.
Carter: Okay. Thanks for that.
Zach: No problem!
He leaned in between the seats and kissed my check. He fell back in his chair and with in a minute, I could hear him snoring.
Carter: You were saying?
Corbyn: I was saying, don't you think we are-
I shushed him beaches a few rows behind us, we heard...
Flight Attendant 1: Maybe a kiss for you Mr. Seavey?
Oooo. I was gonna slap that b*tch with a shoe! First she flirts with Corbyn who she knows has a girlfriend, and now Daniel.
Corbyn: Hey, ma'am. He has a girlfriend, so it's not gonna happen.
Flight Attendant 1: Oh really. Who then?
Daniel: Her.
He pointed to me. Oh god. Send me help. She looked at me and then at Daniel. She shrugged her shoulders and went back to what she was doing. After she passed and he made sure there would be no more interruptions and he was about to talk when...
Carter: Why did you say I was his girlfriend?
Corbyn: You guys are practically dating.
Carter: No way. I don't want to start drama again. Anyway what were you gonna say?
Corbyn: I didn't mean that we weren't friends. I meant that we are a little bit different. Don't you think?
Carter: Kinda Yeah. But, you have Christina and she is super sweet. Now, I'm gonna sleep.
Corbyn: Okay. Get well rested because filming starts tomorrow.
I was about to fall asleep when I felt our fingers intertwine. The only thing that crossed my mind at that moment was "Sh*t". We had a good flight to Dallas. We had to run to our next flight because it was leaving earlier than we thought. No of us were sitting next to each other so I just drew the whole time. I've picked up some skills from Ari. When we finally landed in Atlanta it was 5:45 pm. But, we didn't get out of the airport until 6 because Zach got stopped at TSA. I don't know why because I was too busy looking at Daniel and he was looking at me. I walked outside and was greeted by...
Joe: Hey!
I ran over and gave him a big hug. The boys looked confused and so did Joe.
Carter: Boys, Joe Keery. Joe Keery, boys. Joe plays-
Daniel: Steve we know. Nice to meet you.
Joe: You too. Now we should get going. Duffers are gonna kill us if we wait any longer.
Zach: Let me get your stuff Carter.
Jonah: Got it!
He took my suit cases, that's right, I had to bring 3. Anyway, he brought them to the car and put them in the back. I sat up front by Joe and the boys got in the back.
Carter: Did y'all know that Joe is in a band?
Corbyn: Yeah. Post Animal right?
Joe: Yup. How did you know?
Corbyn: You talked about it in a few interviews.
Joe: Ok. So, Millie and Carter won't shut up about you guys and I don't know if y'all are good. Give me a taste.
Daniel: Okay. What should we sing?
Zach: Let's just harmonize.
Jonah: One.. Two.. Three.
I could have died on the spot. They did it so beautifully it was like they wanted me to die. We drove for about an hour and a half before finally made it to set.
Matt Duffer: Okay so, the boys and you will be staying in your tr-
Millie: OH MY GOD! I CANT BELIEVE YOU BROUGHT WHY DONT WE TO SET! I LOVE YOU!!
She ran over and hugged me so tight. The boys were fangirling too and it was cute. No one else had gotten there yet so the boys and I went to my trailer. It was pretty big. But,it wasn't the best for 6 people to sleep in. It had a small bedroom, a pull out couch, a small kitchen, and a bathroom.
Carter: Wellp. This'll be fun.
We worked it out so that I could sleep the most comfortably. It was not my idea by the way. It was all Jonah's. I would sleep in the bedroom with Daniel and the other guys would sleep on the pull out couch. I took a shower and put on a giraffe onzie and flipped through the channels on the tv in my room. Daniel walked in with wet hair and shirt less.
Daniel: Ha ha very funny Carter.
Carter: What? Oh the onzie. Sorry. It's my favorite.
Finn: At least it's not a frog.
I through the sheets off of my self and ran over to Finn. He is like a little brother to me.
Carter: Are the others here?
Finn: Yeah. Gaten, Caleb, and Noah are all in the living room. Sadie and Millie are still in there trailer.
I stepped out of my room and the 3 other kids came over to me and hugged me. Gaten and Caleb were only there to say hi because they had to go back to their trailer or Gaten's mom would kill them.
Noah: Have you thought about my offer anymore?
Corbyn: What?
Carter: Noah, I love you. But, I can't legally date you.
Noah: Screw the laws. The can't stop true love!
Daniel: Ummmmmmm.
Noah: Who is this? Are you cheating on me babe?
Carter: No. Noah, can we talk about this tomorrow? I need to go to sleep.
Noah: Okay. Good night my love.
He stood on his tiptoes and kissed my check.
Carter: Night babe.
He left and the boys let out laughs. I explained that he did like me but new that we couldn't actually date so we just pretend.
Carter: Gaten told me that he is gonna propose.
Daniel: Not if I can beat him to it.
We laughed and Daniel went back into our room. After about 10 minutes of looking through TV channels I gave up.
Carter: Ugh! There's nothing to watch.
Daniel: You need to sleep, not watch TV.
Carter: I'm not tired.
Daniel: You haven't tried to sleep.
Carter: Will you sing to me?
Daniel: You didn't have to ask.
I got under the covers and he got under his blankets. He asked me what I wanted him to sing and I said anything Elton John.
Daniel: How about Candle In The Wind?
Carter: That's my favorite. Good night.
I kissed his cheek and snuggled up to him. He began to sing and before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

A/M: Y'all should listen to Candel in the Wind for context. It's really good. Also go read the books of short stories my friend 0Eliza_Ham is writing. They are pretty lit. Ok, bye.