Chapter 3: The marvelous adventures of the Gym

I realized I felt much better now. I was more active than I ever was before. I felt the need to work out now.

  I needed to keep my fitness up, so what I had to do was obvious, I had to go to the gym! I waited until Saturday so I could apply.

   *insert McDonald's here*

  I grabbed my water bottle, earphones, and made my to the gym to apply for a gym membership.

  Once I got there I walked through the sliding glass doors, the smell of sweat filling my nose as I watched a semi-packed place full of people flexing, perverts, and other highschool kids actually doing something.

  I applied for a month membership at the front desk as they lady eyed me up and down, with me covering myself.

*insert anime girl covering herself all red*

  I continued to walk around looking for a good place to set up, but then I noticed all eyes were on me. Everyone was looking at me like a pack of dogs would look at a bone, except the thought to eat,

  "Maybe, they look like they do." I took a sip of water and sat down by a set of dumbbells, some 25s and 30s. I started with the 25s and kept at a steady pace for a good 30 min until a bottle landed on my head making me drop the dumbbells, almost crushing my toes. I rubbed my head lookind around to see what happened.

  "Why is it always my head, damn I need a helmet!" I tried to stand up but then,

  I looked up and saw the culprit, extremely close to me about to speak, reaching for what I guess was her bottle. I blushed at how close she was and she did too.

  "Oh crap, Oh crapp!" I screamed internally. This girl had black hair long and shiny, she had on yoga pants and a sports bra with a grey hoodie, she was thin, but not too thin, she seemed to pause too, because a whole minute passed until I moved.

  "Sorry about that, it flew out of my hand, I wasnt paying attention." She laughed holding her hands up.

   "It's fine, just i'm sorry I hit your bottle!" I gave the worst fake laugh in exchange. "Your so funny, haha!" I was blushing now.

  I grabbed her bottle and handed it to her and she thanked me as she walked off.

  "Hey bottle boy, you want to spot me?" She called out.

  "Bottle boy, not bad, but damn hopefully she doesn't stick with it, just play it cool." I got up and procceded to follow her and immediately fell down tripping on the dumbbells flat on my face.

   She let out a small giggle while my face burned with red. I got up and we continued our workout thing? Im not sure what to call it.

  A couple hours later she left and left me her number to "spot" her again when I was free, and then I walked home and got something to eat.

  "Well 29 more days to go, that was interesting." I laughed to myself.