Chapter 19: Trip

I started with the letter behind his will.

   Ok, so as you know, i'm dead. But not to worry though, you have to accept the fact that i'm gone. Look Joseph I added you in my will because I saw my son in you and well I guess you were the only family I had. You will recieve my house as a gift to help you with your future. Don't worry, theres money in a safe there, so take care of it.

  "I don't care about the money, I just want you back!" I said to noone, sitting on the floor as I continued reading. I was tearing up now.

  I want you to do great kid, you impressed me with your growth and well, you deserve this. Your the only person I could give these to as my son and wife are gone. So the thing about the funeral, I planned this before because as you knew, i'm old Joseph, and well I had to prepare. So there will be no funeral, I will be cremated. I want you to spread my ashes on the beaches of wherever you like. Just don't forget. Take care kid, and take care of that girl you have there. Don't worry about me when i'm gone, I want to put you up not bring you down. Also keep up the fighting, not for me, but do it for yourself. Take care.
                                   Sincerely, Leo

P.S. Knowing you, you'd probably be depressed right now, so get up once your done and take a shower! Also begin planning afterwards. Bye, see you on the other side.

  I folded the letter and started wiping my face full of tears and mucus, sobbing. But no, I had to accept the fact that Leo was gone. I got up and smiled, I was going to carry out his will. I called Vanessa and the others and told them to come over once I came back from getting my hair cut. They all sounded suprised when I picked up. Once I got back from the barbers I picked out clothes and I went and took a shower and shaved.

  I felt relieved, the weight from my shoulders removed as I walked out the door with a towel covering my lower waist. I walked out the door into the living room grabbing my clothes, almost falling because Michelle and Vanessa were standing in front of me. "Gahh! You guys are early!" I yelled as I started turning red and covering myself. Vanessa started blushing as did Michelle, only she looked away. "Sorry Joseph we didn't know you were busy still." Michelle laughed as I grabbed my clothes and went to the room.

  Inside I was putting my shirt on as Vanessa walked in the room. "Heyy, mind if I can watch?" She laughed. "Yeah hehe, how have you been 'Ness i'm sorry I haven't called." She started waving her hand at me as she spoke.

  "It's fine babe, I understand. But whats up, why did you call all of us?" She asked as I put on my shoes. "Leo left me his will, and guess what? He wants me to spread his ashes." She opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted when the guys entered the room. "What the hell man! Are you ok?!" Nathan yelled running and hugging me as Rale and Chase followed behind. "Haha, i'm fine. What about you guys?" I laughed as I ruffled my freshly cut hair.

  "We were worried about you man, so what's up, you cleaned yourself up, I see." Rale commented. "Yeah, we going out?" Chase piped in.

   "Look, Leo left me his will. He accepted the fact that he was going to die, the old man was ready. I'm going to carry out his will and I want you guys to join me. You guys all helped me get where i'm at today, so i'm going to return the favor." I went and grabbed the will and showed them. "Ok so what do we do?" Michelle asked as the others nodded.

  I then told them that we had to pick up his ashes, and to get ready because we were going on a trip. The place I picked was Hawaii. The reason I picked it was because, the beaches were some of the most beautiful places in existence and I had never been to Hawaii. "Me niether. When do you want to go?" Chase asked.