Chapter 25: Tourist Attraction

As we started nearing the airport, a roadblock was ahead and I knew there was no way out of this. "Those aren't police, how are we going to get past?" Vanessa whispered. We were all looking through the windshield and knew that these were the Rosès. "We need to see what they want, change of of plans. We have to stop Chris." I told them as I skidded to halt about a few meters away from the road block.

  They all took notice and one of the Rosès spoke in a walkie-talkie. "Step out of the car and identify yourselves!" A man yelled with a gun. He cocked it as we started opening our doors and I walked about two steps foward before he started yelling. "Don't make another move, identify yourselves! Don't make me repeat myself!" He clamped his gun between his hands and started walking foward as did the other gunmen.

  "My name is Joseph! I'm looking for your leader! I'm not going to run until I find him, you hear me!" I yelled to him as all the gunmen looked at eachother suprised. They started muttering things to eachother and one of them pulled out a piece of paper or a photo, I couldn't tell. Then they all started laughing.

  "You have some balls coming into the lions den kid, You really fucked up now!" The gunmen said. That meant he knew who I was, I had to act fast. "Where is Chris!?" He looked at me and some of the others kept laughing. "Look there's no way your grtting out of this so-" I interrupted him by grabbing Lucinda and putting the gun to her neck. "Hey!" Lucinda yelped. "Dude what the fuck!" Chase yelled as Nathan and the others started getting off the car, but were stopped by me when I pointed the gun towards them, winking. The gunmen stood there until one of them realized who I was pointing the gun at.

  "You got a twitch there bud or w-" Nathan tried to speak but was cut off when Rale smacked him on the head, giving me a thumbs up. I looked back towards the gunmen and then one of them dropped the gun.

   "Sir, That's the Boss's daughter! Lucinda Rosè!" The gunmen knelt down bowing until the others started doing the same. "Look take me to Chris or his daughter will be the only thing not leaving this island today." I muttered as the last gunmen knelt down. My intimidation face actually worked. I walked towards the first one and Lucinda started giving him orders. They must have not been told what happened.

  "Take me to my father, don't touch these people or you will die." She said emotionless as the gunmen got up and started telling his men to move thier cars so we could pass. I went back to the car and started following the first van to our destination. During the ride we ended up stopping at a amusement park. I was confused, why here. The vans stopped as we seven got off and followed the men into a closed amusment park at night, wondering what would happen.

   We started walking through as motion sensor lights started lighting up and I noticed that there was in fact people playing. "Hey there is people, what is this place?" I asked the first gunmen as he looked up. "Well the staff, they have family and the boss lets them have their activities so they can't be closed up all the time. It's really secluded though." I nodded as he spoke until we reached a theater. "Welp he's in there Master Luci." He knelt as the gunmen stood by the door and we entered.

  I saw Chris sitting there watching a play that looked weird to me. There was men and women in shackles and they looked like they were being totured. "Help us!" The woman balled out at us. Chris turned around and for a split second I saw suprise on his face. "Oh, you came." He started clapping as he pulled out a gun and shot the woman. "No!" I ran up to him and he pulled the gun on me, but I ducked and uppercut him in the jaw.

  "Why do you keep killing!" I yelled as I connected every hit. Rale ran over to me and held me back, I could have beat him to death. He stood up coughing and I wanted to hurt him. He had no shame, he killed that poor woman in front of me in cold blood. "What now huh! You fucking bastard! Why did you shoot her!" I yelled as I tried to grab him. He backed up and smiled a bloddy smile.

  "I really thought you wouldn't come, I assumed that they would take care of you but no, can't depend on anyone anymore. Welp, it was nice knowing you Joseph. You entertained me for a little while." He said as he pulled out a button, pressing it. My eyes widened when I turned and saw the curtains unveil many people in shackles, crying through muffled voices.

  "No.." Chase called out. He started running to them and pulled on the chains but he couldn't break them. "That's his family, I made a deal with you Chase! You didn't complete my demands so now you will pay!" I flared and Rale let me go, he had to. I ran as did Chase and we attacked Chris and started hitting him, but this time he fought back. He ducked and grabbed Chase ramming him into me, making me fall to the ground. I got up, swung and missed stopping myself from hitting Chase.

  "You really think you can hit me now, you have no idea who I am!" Chris yelled as he countered Chase with an elbow, he wasn't giving up. He was pissed so I backed up and ran to the others holding the door closed, blocking the way for the other Rosès. I grabbed some pliers and started attacking the chains that Chase's family were in.

  I ripped off the duct tape from the mouth of a woman and she started crying. "Please help.. Please help my son!" I looked at Chase who was dodging and punching, but Chris took those hits like nothing. Then my heart stopped once I saw Chase grab the gun beside him.

  'Click Click'  The gun was empty. "Heh, you really think I would load more than one bullet in there? I'm not stupid. No more games." He started laughing as I took a step back and saw that men started entering the building all armed and I knew they wouldn't hesitate to shoot. I tried to grab Vanessa but they all started cocking thier guns making me freeze.

  "Don't even think about moving. You may be able to take a hit kid, but no matter how good of a fighter you are, your still human." Those words shot a chill up my spine as I relaxed and let him speak. "Do you want to know why I do this?" "I mean I guess?" I muttered as Chris continued. He looked towards me and Chase threw the gun on the floor and sat down. He looked defeated, it hurt me and I flared even more as I looked back at my friends while we all stared at the barrel of the men's guns.