Chapter 23: Truth

"Well then I guess i'm up, don't worry I can get that tab no problem." Rale looked at me serious as he straightened his clothes. Colt was much skinnier than Gio, but he still looked dangerous. He was dressed as the others as he pulled out a notepad and walked up to the stage as did Rale. "Well now, lets hope we actually have a winner this round ok?" Chris yelled into his mic as Rale and Colt greeted eachother.

  I smiled as Rale started preparing his stance and I was still confused as to while Colt had a notepad. Anything goes, so I wasn't going  to question that. As Chris started presenting the fighters, two hands covered my face which I thought were Vanessa's I turned to give her a kiss but stopped as soon as I saw the culprit.

  "Oh my... What do you want now!" I hissed as Lucinda started licking her lips. "Were you about to kiss me, ooh your so naughty, and before our fight. I assumed you could have just wai-" I clapped my hand on her as she dragged me to a closet near the bleachers. "What do you even think your doing! I wasn't well I was only going to because I thought you were Vanessa!" She smirked at my blabbering and kissed me. She kissed me. "Not again!" I thought as I pushed her away.

  "Stop, look don't do that! You know I have a girl friend!" I pushed my hand on her lips and struggled to open the door. "Hey what the hell!" She started laughing a eerie laugh as I turned around ever so slowly.

   "You can't I locked it. If you want to get out, kiss me passionately." She smiled as she started to unzip her dress as my eyes widened. "She's serious! I need to get out of here now!" I thought as I started kicking at the door and yelled for help.

  "Nonone can hear you in here, your mine to play with until the fight is over. Now come and let's play or I will hurt you." She almost had her dress off as I pulled it back on her but she poked me in the eyes.

  "Aghh again!" I yelled. Once I came too I realized something. "That's were she messed up. She assumes I can't her but I only got to do it once!" I walked to her now playing it all intrigued to her little game. She started blushing and cooing as I walked closer. "Oh your actually coming, well be gentle." I walked up to her and kept my cool, brushing my hand across her back making her shiver.

  I then whispered into her ear while rubbing her thighs. "Open the door please." My voice was a soothing as it could be and she nodded, whimpered and walked up to the door and unlocking it. "We can play later ok, we have to fight now." I walked out of the door as Chris started announcing something. "The winner is Rale! Now that's one win for Joseph's side!" I laughed as I sat down as Lucinda followed me fixing herself up.

  "Of course he won, that's Rale for you. Where were you?" Chase said as I shook his hand. "Oh I was just helping Lucinda out, it's my turn right now anyway." Chase nodded as I got up and high-fived Rale as he sat down.

  "Wait, Joseph. I can't." I turned to see Lucy, now tearing up. "She's never called me Joseph before." I thought as I was trying to understand what she was trying to say. "What do you mean you can't, you can't fight?" I took her back to the door of the room and waited for a answer as Chris told everyone to take a break.

  "I can't fight you, your so pure, I can't hurt such a thing!" Lucinda started crying now in my chest. "Uh.. What do you mean, I want you to fight me. What's wrong, what's bothering you?" I asked her as she looked up and I wiped her tears with my hand.

  "It's just that I can't let them ta-" she was interrupted by Chris who now looked serious. "Well what do we have here, Lucinda what are you doing here withought my permission?" As she walked up to her father she spoke. "I apologize father, it's just tha-" Lucinda was cut off as Chris slapped her, leaving her dazed.