Chapter 8: Date

As I walked out of the restroom creasing my jacket, I caught up to Vanessa in line as I proceeded to buy the tickets. She tried to buy them herself, but I refused. Leo gave me another day off, he wasn't as mad that I went public, but he let it slide as I trained harder without him telling me to.

  "I invited you, so i'm paying, got it?" I said waiting for the tickets. "Its not fair I don't want you to pay for everything ." She looked at me hypnotizing me with her face.

  I started blushing as they handed me the tickets. The usher escorted us to our theater. As we piled in with others I grabbed Vanessa and pulled her towards me so she wouldn't get trampled and made a way to our seats. As the movie starts Vanessa moves in closer as do I.

  I realized that I hadn't messed this up and was actually in a worse thought process because I realized anything could've gone wrong. I look at Vanessa leaning in on me and I smiled.

  "Damn how did she interest herself in me?" I looked back and I tried to focus my hearing on her breathing as we watched the movie. Trust me it was no easy task, as people kept talking and phones were ringing.

  It felt nice the inhale and exhale, it felt like I was at peace for a little bit.

  I looked back and almost gasped when I saw none other than Nathan in back of me trying not to laugh. My eyes widened at his sight.

  "What the hell!" I tried to shoo him away wondering what he was doing here.

  "What the hell are you doing here man you literally are about to ruin this, leave!" I hissed.

  "Man look I need your help, this guy brought his friends and i'm probably going to get jumped." I paused. This was a good time to see what I have learned considering I had two weights on now. I took two off.

  The glare I was giving him was deadly. "Wh-why! Why would you do that, i'm not your body guard asshole, i'm busy right now!" I whispered trying not to draw Vanessa's attention.

  I was actually considering it.

  "Look im sorry but... I need your help. Look I need your help, I owe you got it?" He said trying not to draw attention. I got up.

  "Vanessa I'll be right back, I left my wallet in the restroom, ok?" "Smooth" I internally laughed to myself.

  "Its fine just dont take to long, you'll miss the movie." She said. I walked out, Nathan following me and I spotted them. The three boys Nathan told me about. They were more men than boys. I took a look at them and looked back at Nathan.

  "What did you even do?" I looked at him trying to keep a straight face. I was pretty tired still.

  "I was talking to their girl and well she lead me on you know?" He said looking down.

  "Look I dont want problems, can we forget about this and let me return to my movie?" I yawned pointing to the guys.

  "We don't give a rat's ass if we start problems, just as long as someone gets their ass beat." One of the tall ones stated. They looked strong.

  "Well then, Nathan stand back, you owe me food. Join if you want." I stretched my legs already prepared to test the fruits of my training.

  "And if it's your girl, why do you need two guys to help you fight a teen, honestly have you no honor?" I looked at them while trying not to take long, I was still on a date.

  "Fuck that, why are you helping him if we have business with him only?" The tall one smirked.

  "Touche, he's right." I thought. "Well first off i'm only helping him because theres more guys than expected. Second, he's my friend, and as dumb as he his, I have to."

  "Stop being gay." The tall one started laughing when I walked up and socked the him in the jaw, then I quickly made my way to the second and elbowed him.

  "Pay attention, dumbass!" I yelled to the tall one.

  The third one realized and dodged an incoming hit. I took notice of that, he seemed better than the others.

  "He's fast, he's not like the others!" I tried not to hesitate, I needed to hurry. I grabbed him and kicked him in the gut and recieved a hit to the left cheek from the tall dude.

  "Damn that stung, but now I can handle these hits, but for how long!" I thought as I grabbed the tall one and slammed him to the ground.

  The third one however knew I wasn't playing so he grabbed me and went in for a hit himself. I dodged and went in for a counter. It connected but to my behind, the second one hit me as well and I staggered to regain my balance.

  I kicked back and socked the second one, ducking from the third and hit him in the chest, this time however he caught it. My eyes widened at the reaction and I moved back a couple of feet.

  "Like I said, how the hell do I always find people like this!" I thought referring to the third one. He was alot stronger than me, not even considering the weights dragging me down. My stamina started draining I felt it.

  The tall one tried to fight more until the third one stopped him. "That's enough!" He was serious as he spoke.

  "Screw that, he's dead!" The tall one made his way for me. I braced myself getting ready for a fight, until the tall one fell to the ground receiving and elbow to the gut, crying out in pain until he passed out.

  The one who hit him was none other than the third one. I was shocked as was Nathan. I looked. "Why the hell did he attack his friend!"