Prologue

EDITED

Ashley Jones is a brunette with beady brown eyes and a heart of gold. She is fierce and brave and that is probably the explanation for her career choice, a spy. She works for a secret agency named The Organization and she is one of the best they have. Her elder brother, Cody is two years older and an agent as well but is harsh and brutal, even with innocents and that is the one quality Ashley could never grow fond of.

The siblings are quick smooth with both their thinking and their moves. Henry Jones is the proud father of the two skilled agents and also an ex-member of The Organization. When he lost his wife, Laura is an infamous accident, he gave up the dangerous occupation and raised his children in the most normal environment he could. When Cody and Ashley spoke about their wish to be a part of The Organization, Henry was firm with his decision to not let them do so. After several debates and convincing tactics, surely but reluctantly Henry let his two children join The Organization.

"I will even go against all those whom I love, just so I could do the right thing," this was Ashley's motto in life. This is where the heart of gold comes into play, Ashley was the most just person anyone could come across. She was well-trained in all sorts of combats but her most frequently used and strongest strategy was the dagger. She seemed almost undefeatable with her pocket knifes and daggers.

Even though, Henry tried to be the best father he could and fulfilled the role of both parents, Ashley always felt the longing of having her mother. She didn't remember much about her mother but the memories she did have, she cherished them dearly.

When she is assigned to spy on a dark, mysterious and handsome boy named Christopher Gray, what dangers will she come across? What secrets will she uncover? What happens when he finds out about her true identity and her mission?