15. Date

After vigorously going through my clothing collection I finally found a dress which corresponds to the requirements of my job.

A silky navy blue dress with a V-neck and low cut on the back with two triangles cut below the chest and a thigh-high slit on the right leg was the outcome of my search. I was definitely happy with it and decided to get ready.

 I was definitely happy with it and decided to get ready

I straightened my wavy hair and swept them on my left. As for the makeup I did a smokey eye with clear lipgloss. Not to look overdressed I didn't put a lot of jewellery except for silver hoop earrings and a diamond bracelet on my right wrist.

I put on silver heels and then proceed to the interesting part, weapons. I wrap a gun holder around my leg which is covered and securely attach two guns in it. The two slits below the chest area where I put a dagger each and was ready to go. My earring loosened a bit so I was tightening it as I heard a knock at my room door.

Walking there while fixing my earring I opened my door to see a well-dressed Alex looking at his shoes. When he noticed the door had opened he looked up and let out a gasp, "You look amazing. I didn't think you were this serious when you said you wanted to make jaws drop. I can say my best friend will definitely be drooling at the sight of you."

I laughed and then giggled like a school girl when I thought about Christopher.

"Anyway, are you ready?" he asked me.

"Yeah, just a second I need to get my clutch. You go, I'll catch up," he nodded and left.

After I successfully accomplished looking for my clutch, I made my way downstairs near the entry of the warehouse.

As I was walking down the stairs trying to be graceful, I heard Alex complaining about Christopher's tie and him grumbling annoyed.

As soon as he came into view I felt breathless. He was wearing a velvet navy blue suit over a crisp white shirt and a black bow tie. His hair was styled to perfection and the subtle on his face looked extremely attractive.

His beautiful brown eyes were trained on the ground and his eyebrows were furrowed in concentration as Alex was fixing his bow tie and babbling endlessly

He lifted his eyes from the ground when he heard heels clicking as I walk down the stairs and I hear a sharp intake of breath. I lift my eyes up to his and our eyes lock. His intense gaze makes me shudder and goosebumps arise on my skin.

I duck my head trying to make sure I don't make a fool out of myself by face planting onto the ground and then I see a hand appear in the line of my vision.

I study it and without a second thought, I place my left hand into the open palm of the right hand offered by Christopher. His mouth is still open in shock and I smile to myself.

As I finally reach down the staircase I look at Christopher and he just looks at me up and down. Alex chuckles, put a hand under Christopher's chin and closes his mouth saying, "Wouldn't want any flies to enter, right?"

I chuckled as Christopher looked embarrassed and compliments me, "You look...wow....You look absolutely gorgeous."

I smile at him, "Thank you, you look really handsome as well."

We continue to stare into each other's eyes and snap out of it when Alex clears his throat, "Now that we have that out of the way, are we ready to go?"

Both Christopher and I nodded and the three of us made our way to an expensive, sleek black limousine. I enter carefully without tearing my dress and get comfortable as the guys get in and the car starts after there is a soundproof barrier between the driver and the backseat.

"Now are we all aware of the plan?" Christopher questioned.

After a quick revision of the plan and Christopher grumbling angrily about my job we wait to jump into action. As we neared the venue, Alex held out an earpiece to me.

"Bluetooth connected comms, we need a way to communicate," I nodded and wear it on my ear before hiding it with my hair.

Christopher then clears his throat, "There will be some of our men in disguise to aid when and in case the plan devised does not work and backup is needed."

I simply nodded and waited for him to continue because it felt as though he wasn't done talking, "You are going as my date."

I choked on my saliva and stared at him, we did unconsciously match outfits and I definitely did not mind being his date,"Wasn't I supposed to trick one of the shareholders or business partners using physical attraction?"

I avoided using the word 'seduce' as much as possible because I could feel a certain someone fuming from jealousy. "Yes, but in order to lure them in you'll have to attract them,- not that your outfit isn't doing that- but we'll have to cause a scene there. They will approach if they see you with me because they know I am Damien Gray's son," he explained. I definitely didn't mind him becoming my date, who would?

"Complicated, but smart. Guess you are my date tonight," I cheekily replied. He gave me a boyish grin and we once again got lost in each other's eyes.

Alex obnoxiously cleared his throat, "You should definitely kiss. I feel like I am third wheeling besides, the sexual tension feels like it could murder me."

I felt heat creep up my neck and I could guarantee I was red from the embarrassment caused due to Alex's comment. Meanwhile, Christopher glared at Alex making him chuckle and just mumbled a 'shut up'.

This was definitely gonna be a long but very interesting and exciting night, I could already feel it. After all, all sorts of trouble and action seems to follow everywhere I go.