22

It hadn't been long ago, but Olivia decided not to tell anyone of her dream. Not even Gabriella and Eve. It was something she was going to keep to herself. But it had now made her immensely suspicious of Tom. She had no idea where the dream had originated from, but she felt it was something important. And hopefully she'd have no more of them. Or maybe she was just in denial. 

But for now, it was the feast! One thing Olivia could get behind was food, and she was currently enjoying herself watch Eve attack the mountain of food on her plate. 
"How can you eat that much?" Gabriella asked. In comparison, all she had was some potatoes and chicken. 
"How can you eat that much?" Eve retaliated, motioning to the small portion. 
"I think I've got the happy medium," Olivia commented, not that either one was listening. They were still bickering over food. Olivia listened to them squabble and sensed eyes on her back. Absentmindedly, she turned around only to stare directly at Tom. Olivia turned back around and sighed. 
"He's watching you," Eve commented, still directing her gaze at Gabriella. 
"I know that he's watching. After what happened this summer?" 
"You know heads share their own common room? You don't even get an escape," Gabriella reminded her. Olivia nudged her friend. 
"Be quiet and eat your chicken."

"Miss Ramirez, Mr Riddle!" Headmaster Dippet greeted the two students. The entire Great Hall had emptied and it was just the two students and the headmaster. 
"Professor." 
"Firstly, my congratulations to you both on your positions as Head Boy and Girl." 
"Gracias."
"Thank you, professor." 
"Secondly, I must show you your new headquarters. So, if you would follow me." They set out from the hall, the professor leading the way. 
"There is one thing I must warn you of," Dippet said as they moved through Hogwart's halls. All students would've arrived in bed by now, and Olivia was jealous thinking of Eve and Gabriella in bed already. 
"Yes, Headmaster?" Tom urged. Olivia was glad that at least he was paying attention. 
"Sometimes we send the heads on... errands, if you like, for the school," Dippet explained, although his words were very vague. 
"Errands, señor?" Olivia parroted. 
"Eh... you'll see. Ah- we're here!" They were standing in front of a portrait depicting a pedestal with a young man and woman lying on a stone table. "Out of interest, do either of you know where this scene is from?"
"'For there was never a story of more woe, than this of Juliet and her Romeo',"  Olivia quoted. 
"Romeo and Juliet," Tom clarified, looking at Olivia. 
"Yes! Precisely. Well, to get in, you must say a password." He held up his finger. "Hogwarts." Olivia could practically feel Tom roll his eyes. The portrait swung open. "Well, it's all yours. Good night."
"Good night, professor."
"Buenas noches." Dippet walked away and the pair stepped inside. 
"I didn't know you read muggle literature," Tom assessed. 
"I could say the same for you," Olivia replied, dropping herself onto the sofa. Tom smiled. 
"Are you going to lie there all night?" Tom asked. 
"Maybe." She pushed herself up onto her elbows. "What do you think he meant by 'errands'?" Olivia put quotes marks around errands. Tom shrugged. 
"I don't know. I guess we'll have to wait and see," he said. 
"Yeah." 
"Listen, Olivia..." Tom sighed. "I'm sorry for what I did over the summer."
"You're getting a very long list of things you're sorry for. You like me that much?" Olivia asked him.