25

25 chapters wheyyy! and 1.7k views? whaaaaaaaatttt? thank you guys so much; i cannot express that ENOUGH. so, enjoy a super long chapter!

They were fighting. 

At least, it seemed that way. Tom had not spoken to Olivia since their dispute, and Olivia was actually glad for it. On the other hand, it meant she had to sleep alone again, and her dreams about a villainous Tom were coming back to her, making Olivia a lot more wary than before. Eve and Gabriella were a little helpful, acting as they always did when a guy broke up with Olivia. 
"Are you sure I can't chop off his balls?" Eve asked. Gabriella, who'd been drinking, spit out her drink. 
"Eve! That is vulgar! Outside, now!" she exclaimed. 
"But-"
"Now! You can come back in five minutes." Eve groaned, but left anyway. "You'd think she'd have learned by now." 
"Maybe go easy yourself, tiger," Olivia suggested, taking the bottle of firewhisky from her. "You know what happens when you get drunk. Do your knitting." When Olivia got upset, she liked to knit things. 
"I think it's cute, you know," Gabriella said. "That you got your knitting thing. And what he said. He's just probably not used to emotion, you know?" She snatched the bottle back from Olivia. 
"It just doesn't show from his behavior." 
"Only from your shoes. Mine, Eve's, even the guys... they see it," she whispered, like she was telling Olivia a secret. 
"You are definitely borracho," Olivia told her friend. "I'm getting Eve." 
"No need," Eve yelled, coming in from the door. "They let me in." She pointed to Tom and his friends, who had also come in. 
"Good; Gabbie's drunk," Olivia informed her. 
"And?" Eve asked. 
"It is your turn to help her vomitar." 
"No! I did it last time!" 
"Oh, you most certainly did not. I could not get el vómito  out of my shirt," Olivia reminded her. "I'll give you five galleons," Olivia bargained. 
"Deal," Eve agreed. "Alright, Gabs-"
"Erm, I could help?" Andrew suggested. Both girls (Gabriella was a little bit too drunk to notice) turned to look at him. Then they shared a look. 
"She's all yours," Eve said, handing Gabriella's arm to him. 
"No, that was not what we agreed!" Olivia whispered yelled at her. 
"I thought that was what- oh never mind. Lestrange out."

To top it off, it seemed the professors had decided it was the right time for them to be sent on their first 'errand'. And it was in the middle of the night. 
"Miss Ramirez!" A voice called from the other side of the door. Olivia had gotten up, still unable to sleep and ready to tell whoever it was to vete a la mierda. She had to bite her tongue when she saw Headmaster Dippet. "Ah, you're awake. Lovely. Well, if you sit in the common room so I can wake Mr Riddle." Olivia frowned, confused, but went down the stairs anyway. In the few minutes it took for Tom to wake up, Olivia managed to get sleepy enough to lie back down on the sofa. She did not even notice when Tom lifted her legs up so he could sit next to her; he ended up tapping her knee to get a response. 
"Olivia, you need to wake up," he whispered. 
"Claro," she replied, rolling over. 
"Olivia!" he exclaimed, continuing to tap her knee. Eventually, he grabbed her arm to move her into a sitting position before clapping his arms in front of her face. 
"Bien, estoy despierto," she said, blinking the sleep from her eyes. "Sorry, professor."
"That's quite alright. Now, do you remember me mentioning something about 'errands'? Yes? Good. Your first one is tonight. We are just waiting for Professor Dumbledore to arrive with details." 
"But, Headmaster, how do you know if-?" 
"Floo message from Professor Dumbledore. Now, as we are sending you off in the middle of the night, no less, you will get the day off tomorrow." Both Tom and Olivia gasped, and Dippet chuckled at their reaction. "A reaction I expected. You'll both be wanting that rest. Ah, Professor Dumbledore!" For the other professor had just appeared. 
"Miss Ramirez, Mr Riddle. Good evening," Dumbledore greeted. They mumbled back. "I discovered a German hideout holding an artifact belonging to the school- a cup. Miss Ramirez, you should be familiar..?" he trailed off.
"Hufflepuff's cup?" she guessed.
"Good. All you have to do is retrieve it," he explained. "There are some clothes you can wear on your beds. Oh, and you cannot use magic for these people are muggle. Understand?" They nodded. "What are you waiting for? Go! Get ready!" 

The outfit was close cut trousers that could stretch, a top and a jacket. It made Olivia feel like a bandit. She bumped almost directly into Tom as she left her room; he was wearing a similar outfit that revealed plenty of muscles. 
"Are you alright?" he asked. Olivia realized she was staring. 
"It's this outfit. It is... indecent," she finished, not knowing a better word. 
"We've shared a bed, Ramirez. It's fine," he assured her. 
"We should go," she said quietly. He nodded, and for a moment, Olivia thought he looked... disappointed? Maybe she imagined it. They went down the stairs, with the two teachers now conversing by the fireplace. 
"Right," Dumbledore started, noticing the two students. "We will Floo you there. I believe the area is small, with few rooms, so finding the cup should be quick. Questions?" 
"If they're muggles, then why is the cup important to them?" Olivia queried. Dumbledore stood there. 
"No time. Off you go!" 
"But how are we-" Olivia was interrupted by the pair being shoved into the fireplace. Olivia felt them traveling before they landed outdoors. They were in rather close proximity, and Olivia moved out quickly, not wanting to be that close to him. 
"We find the cup, and then we go," Olivia repeated. The building before them seemed ordinary, but Olivia knew that wasn't the case. "I feel like we were not briefed enough." 
"What are we going to do?" Tom asked. She knew he probably already had a plan, but she was glad he offered. 
"Legally, there has to be a fire door somewhere. I can disarm the alarm, we sneak in, and start searching," she suggested. 
"Not bad. But I thought we could go in undercover," Tom replied. 
"That would work if we knew anything about the people. All we know is they are muggle and speak German. I only speak a little bit of German!" 
"You speak German?" Tom inquired. 
"A little." 
"We could use that."
"We do not even know the cause of the organization! Okay, you go through with your plan and me with mine. Deal?" 
"Deal." Without another word, Olivia sneaked off to do her part. The fire door was only to the side of the building, and Olivia managed to de-alarm it without her wand as well as get inside. Dumbledore wasn't lying when he said it was small; the corridor she was in ran straight ahead, with rooms either side, and there didn't seem to be a second floor. Tentatively, she opened each door and peered into the rooms, coming across people in each one. Olivia thought she saw someone who looked like Tom in one room, and so she did a double take. She was right; Tom was sat in a chair, and it did not look good.
"Será cabrón," she muttered, swearing at him in Spanish. Tom was alone in the room, so she entered, closing the door quietly behind her. "Tom?" she called quietly, but to no avail, for he didn't respond. She called his name again yet he still wasn't responding. Olivia crept up behind him and tapped his shoulder, which seemed to gather a groan from the boy. "Tom?" she whispered. His head lulled the other way. It did not seem as if he was tied up or anything, so Olivia threw him over her shoulder (she was strong enough) and went to leave. 
"Wand," Tom muttered. 
"¿Eh?" she replied, not really listening. 
"My wand. Box." Olivia glanced around the room and noticed indeed a box in one of the corners. 
"Maldita sea," Olivia mumbled, maneuvering towards it and picking it up. "Happy?" Tom hummed in reply. Olivia suspected he was drugged as Tom would definitely not normally act like this. She left the room as she came, remembering why they were there in the first place. 
"Did you get it?" she whispered. Tom hummed again, and Olivia rolled her eyes heavily. "The cup, Tom!" 
"Box," he muttered again, and Olivia took it as a sign he did have it. 
"Well, then, we're getting out of here."

--

borracho - drunk 

vomitar - to vomit 

el vómito - the vomit

vete a la mierda - go to hell 

Claro - sure 

Bien, estoy despierto - okay, i'm awake 

El cabrón - the bastard 

¿Eh?  - huh? 

Maldita sea - damn it