Awakening - Ch.3

≪ °❈° ≫  

-"Let me show you the wonders of an adult life, my dear Jinnie-ah".

It was a clear night full of stars. The city lights were blazing as well, lightning up the darkness. The breeze was light and warm, perfect for evening walks. Jin cried his eyes out on his home building rooftop, while V hugged him tightly from the back humming some beautiful melody to calm him down. They didn't know for how long they stayed like that. V was rocking him gently, still humming, until Jin became completely calm.

-'' Show me how.'' – Jin whispered and V stopped humming, raising his head from Jin's shoulder.

-'' What did you just say?''

Jin sniffed and took a deep breath. -'' Show me how.'' 

The words made V completely still, waiting.

Jin gulped, fighting his own thoughts, but then wets his lips and says a bit clearer. – ''Show me how to grow up, how to let go.''

A deep quiet moan of pleasure came from V's throat. He covered his face for a second, trying to hide the triumphant laugh that was building up in his chest, even though, Jin could not see him.

 He covered his face for a second, trying to hide the triumphant laugh that was building up in his chest, even though, Jin could not see him

He moved his right hand over Jin's eyes, covering them, and drawing him closer. Jin gasped at the sudden action but didn't move. He felt V sliding his other palm across his chest, spreading his fingers so he could feel Jin's heartbeat. Jin felt V's chest on his back, while the deep voice purred into his ear.

-'' Are you sure dear one?'' – The sound of V's voice and the breath on his neck, made Jin shiver from unwanted pleasure

-'' Are you sure dear one?'' – The sound of V's voice and the breath on his neck, made Jin shiver from unwanted pleasure. He thought for a mere second and then responded with a slight nod, already tired of fighting, tired of resisting V.

V started purring in pleasure, sending the vibrations through Jin's back. Under a palm on Jin's chest, he could feel a heart thumping like crazy. V smiled wickedly.

-'' Yes?'' – V asked again, whispering into Jin's ear, trailing his lips slowly to the nape of his neck. Jin felt the warmth of V's body on his back. It felt so natural to be in his arms. The warm tingling of his breath triggered every single nerve in Jin's body and he gasped. - '' Use your words, darling.'' - V prompted, nuzzling.