The Process - Ch.2

≪ °❈° ≫

Back to the present moment, Jin smiled as he remembered the night before. It was hot and fun. He was pretty much proud of himself. He needed this. He needed to be in charge for change. He was so sick of being at V's mercy. It was about time for him to release this tension he felt for quite some time. He felt free. Free to do what he wants.

Taking another deep satisfactory sigh, Jin got up and put his briefs and shirt on. He was looking for where the rest of his clothes were when Hwan came from the bathroom, dressed up, his hair still wet from the water. He gave Jin a small smile, greeting him and then went to his suitcase. There was an obvious limp in his walk. Jin wondered if he was too harsh on him last night. 

-'' I hope I didn't wake you.'' - Hwan said, rubbing his hair with a towel. He sat on the bed, wincing a little.

Jin narrow his eyes slightly at that and shook his head. -'' No, I woke myself up. How did you sleep?'' - Jin asked and Hwan sighed with a smile on his face, tossing the towel on the chair in the corner.

-'' Soundly...'' - He said. - ''After a very long time...'' - He added almost shyly. He lay on the bed again, images from tonight returning and he smiled.

 He lay on the bed again, images from tonight returning and he smiled

Jin walked and sat on the bed next to Hwan. - '' You are limping.'' - He stated. -'' Did I hurt you too much?''

Hwan rose up on his elbows and nudge Jin with his knee gently, grinning. -'' No, not so much.'' - He says earnestly. - '' The pleasure was much...much bigger.''

Jin looked at him smirking. -'' Glad you enjoyed it.''

''

Hwan laughed and covered his face with his hands. -'' Fuck.'' - He chuckled. -'' If I only knew how good your dick could be, I would have let you fuck me often.''

Jin snorts, hiding his face to hide the embarrassment he felt. The confident and dominant Jin was gone as the Sun came up, and he was just shy Jin again.