The Process - Ch.3

≪ °❈° ≫

Jin went back to his busy life after that night with Hwan. He was glad how he ended up things with him. The busy modelling schedule was exhausting, but he enjoyed every second of it. Sometimes he would travel with Jimin, but most of the time he would go alone. He travelled to Japan and China regularly, but pretty soon Europe started to open up since a lot of fashion agencies found out about him and his beautiful face. 

He was parties and events booked for every evening, but he still allowed V to drag him to the parties and clubs of his choosing. He would always refuse to bring Jin's friends along. Jin hated it, but let V have him for his own on those evenings.

-'' I don't want your silly friends. I don't need them.'' – V said coldly one evening. They were preparing to go to some rich businessman's spoiled brat's 18th birthday party.

Jin knew all of this, but still, he fail to see why. He shook his head. -'' I still don't understand why you refuse them so much when you haven't even met them.'' – Jin sat on the sofa, watching V checking himself in front of the mirror. He had the front seat to a private fashion show while V decided what to wear. He tried so many different combinations, teasing Jin shamelessly, stripping in and out of clothes, showing his perfect body and Jin enjoyed the view, even though he was pissed at V's stubbornness.

-'' I know them enough not to want to meet them.'' – V didn't move his eyes from his own reflection as he tilted his head left and right to check if there is any flaws in his perfect appearance.

'' – V didn't move his eyes from his own reflection as he tilted his head left and right to check if there is any flaws in his perfect appearance

-'' That's bullshit!'' – Jin scowled at him, but V stayed unmoved. Jin snorted at his ignore. – '' Can you at least tell me why V?''

-'' How many times do I have to tell you?'' – V finally turned to look at Jin. – ''I don't need them.'' - He said in a soft matter. His voice was smooth and deep. -'' I need only you.''

Jin chuckled, but deep down he loved what V was saying. That means he's special to him, that he cares, even though he doesn't show it. 

He let an exasperated sigh escape his lips. -'' I doubt you need anyone V, especially not me.''

V moved towards him instantly, straddling Jin's lap.

Jin groaned in annoyance. -'' No, don't do this again. You know I hate when you do this!''

He tried to move V from his lap, but the latter was like cemented in place and he couldn't move him an inch. He just smiled at Jin's unsuccessful efforts and placed both of his arms around Jin's neck, moving closer so they were chest to chest. Their breaths mingled together. 

Jin felt the heat rising inside him as he always was when V was too close. His body became even more rigid in his struggles. - '' I'm not in a mood, V. You always tease me and then leave, I'm sick of it. Get off!''