Awakening - Ch.9

≪ °❈° ≫

In order to avoid V as much as possible, Jin was spending almost every day with Yoongi and Jimin. They didn't mind, because Jin was a lively man, who was always ready to laugh and make jokes. Jimin found his jokes always hilarious, and he would often bend down in hysterics at something Jin said or did. Yoongi would just watch them adoringly with a smile, shaking his head in mute hopelessness. He didn't find Jin's jokes funny at all, but the cheerful enjoyment of his two friends made everything bearable. He loved the energy they had together.

Jin and Jimin became really close, almost like siblings, and Yoongi watch them evolve into it. It was so natural and easy that he was in awe. He and Jin, however, had more of that mature and understanding friendship, filled with long night talks and peaceful and quiet chill time on the sofa while watching some documentary about fishing.

When Jimin was there with them, it was always loud, because Jin, whose character was very flexible, would become very energetic as well, as soon as Jimin enters the room. And, as soon as Jimin would leave, Jin would mute it down to fit Yoongi. He was like that. 

Yoongi first wondered how, but soon enough he saw that Jin was, besides being robust and loud, in fact, a soft and calm soul, prone to hidden embarrassment, which he hides behind public confidence. He was really something special. Yoongi thought.

Jimin would always playfully torture their dear Hyung, which called for protestations and demands of respect for their seniors and always ended with Jimin squishing his Hyung's cheeks adoringly. Yoongi would just shake with laughter. 

They went around with the camera in their hands all the time, filming everything and everyone. They love to film themselves talking, singing and having fun.

Jin discovered that Jimin has a beautiful voice, which was very compatible with his own

Jin discovered that Jimin has a beautiful voice, which was very compatible with his own. Yoongi loved listening to them and would often play the piano for them to sing. Yoongi was also in charge of keeping the two in check most of the time. They were loud and troublesome, but deep down inside he didn't mind, even though he would lock himself in his room, working, whenever he needed some peace and quiet. He was their dear grandpa, all serious and disapproving, as they loved to tease him.

Jin soon realized that Yoongi nurture a very soft spot towards Jimin, but he wasn't sure what kind exactly. Yoongi often look at Jimin in pure admiration, but Jimin seemed completely oblivious to that.

 Yoongi often look at Jimin in pure admiration, but Jimin seemed completely oblivious to that