Butterfly - Ch.3

≪ °❈° ≫

Jin caught up with Jimin, just before he closed the door of Hoseok's apartment, pulling two huge suitcases with him.

-'' Jiminie...going already?'' - He asked surprised. He knew Jimin wanted to leave, but he didn't think he will be in such a hurry.

-'' Hyung!'' - Jimin exclaimed with a smile. -'' I was just about to call you. I'm heading to the airport, would you come with me?''

-'' Sure.'' - Jin nodded, looking at the suitcases. - '' Do you need help with that?''

Jimin grins and nods. - '' Thanks, Hyung.''

The ride in the car was quiet. Kyungsoo drove, his jaw clenched, he was angry, but he tried his best to look relaxed around Jimin. He is losing him once again and it's all thanks to Yoongi. He met Jin's eyes in the rearview mirror and they grew stern. Jin understood. They shared silent words before Kyungsoo's eyes return to the road.

Hoseok and Mingyu tried their best to sound cheerful, but Jin could see that Hoseok is trying too much. Hoseok was glued to Jimin in the backseat all the way to the airport, while Mingyu sat up front.

At the airport, Jimin gave his luggage and stood with his handbag and passport to say goodbye to his Hyungs.

-'' I am going to miss you, Hyungs!'' – He said, eyes slightly teary.

-'' Then don't go.'' – Kyungsoo said, smiling, but Jin saw the muscle of his jaw clenching hard. He was not happy. Jimin knew it too because he smiled gently at him.

-'' I'll come to visit.'' - He says.

-'' Just don't wait for another year to do so.'' – Mingyu added, raising his eyebrow to make a point. Jimin laughed softly.

-'' Oh, God, how I love you...you...you wonderful creature!'' – Hoseok screeched and pulled Jimin into a bone-crushing hug.

-'' Hyung!''  – Jimin giggled, but hugged him with the same strength. -'' I love you too.''

They separated and Jimin turned to the other three men.

-'' I love all of you and I'm so sorry, but...'' - He stopped, thinking how to say it properly. -'' I had to leave...please understand.'' - He said it eventually.

Kyungsoo enveloped Jimin in his arms. - ''We understand, Jiminie, don't worry about that. You just...find...what you are looking for.''

Jimin nodded through his tears, but he brushed them off as they separate. Mingyu opened his arms wide.

-'' Come here.'' 

Jimin throws himself in his arms, laughing and sniffing.

-'' Don't cry over my suit.''  – Mingyu warned mockingly, but Jimin just rubbed his tears-stained face on his shirt. - ''Aish, down you beast...down!''  - Mingyu squirmed and Hoseok and Jin laughed, together with Jimin. Even Kyungsoo's mouth spread into small smile.