Butterfly - Ch.15

≪ °❈° ≫

Jin entered Mingyu's club through the VIP section. He was a regular now and security knew him as one of the Mingyu's closest friends. They let him in without a blink. The place was packed with people. The atmosphere was lit and everyone had a great time. No wonder it was one of the Hot spots in the city.

Jin caught a glimpse of the man he wanted to see. Mingyu was on the upper level, talking with his managers, and smiling. He had a microphone earbud in his ear and was saying something in it, probably to the security staff on the lower parts. He saw him then and Mingyu's face grew stern.

Mingyu was watching him for a few more seconds, blinking disappointingly before he turned and went to his office

Mingyu was watching him for a few more seconds, blinking disappointingly before he turned and went to his office. Kyungsoo followed him soon after. Jin ordered a drink and finish it in one take before spraying his mouth with mint mouth freshener.

He passed through the crowd and went straight to Mingyu's office, but on his way up he met Kyungsoo, who watched him disapprovingly.

-'' Greetings.'' - Kyungsoo spoke politely. -'' I didn't expect you here tonight...or like at all.'' - He was really trying hard to hide the sarcasm from his voice, but failing.-''  I thought you are in France.''

 Jin saw right through him and he snorted. -'' I just came back.'' - He said with a doze of venom.

Even though he and Kyungsoo had a respectful acceptance of one another, Jin still felt like Kyungsoo was intentionally keeping his distance from him. Sometimes, he thought that Kyungsoo could see right through all of his masks, through the carefully placed façade, right in his deepest darkness. Jin shuddered at the thought.

Kyungsoo forced a pleasant smile. -'' Then you must be tired, I'm surprised you are here. The flight from Paris must be some 11 hours or so, if I'm not mistaken.''

Jin tilts his head to the side, smiling teasingly. -'' You are carefully informed about everything as always, Kyungsoo. I'm impressed.'' - He says with similar politeness he was subjugated. He could see the nerve under Kyungsoo's eye twitch from annoyance. Jin loved it. -'' Yes, I am tired, but I want to see Mingyu. Is he inside?'' - He asks, the mask of innocence on his face.

Kyungsoo eyed him. -'' He is quite busy with work. Maybe you should return some other time.'' - He said through gritted teeth.

Jin laughed. -'' Ah, Kyungsoo, always so careful, so protective.'' - Jin reached and placed a hand on Kyungsoo's arm, patting it. Kyungsoo's eyes followed it like they wanted to burn Jin's hand off. -''  You worry too much. Besides, Mingyu knows how to take care of himself.'' – The look in Kyungsoo's eyes grew darker, which made Jin purr inside his mind. He loved rattling Kyungsoo's cage. Now I know how Yoongi always feels. Jin chuckles and pulls back his hand.