Awakening - Ch.10

≪ °❈° ≫

Later that evening they got dressed and went out. Yoongi was grumpy as hell. He leaned on the nearby wall, groaning, while he and Jin waited for Jimin to get ready.

Jimin came down, looking fabulous as always, and Jin had to give him compliments, which made Jimin smile widely. He also returned the compliments, but when his eyes fell on Yoongi, his smile disappeared.

-'' Give me the keys Hyung.'' - He said to Yoongi, face serious. -'' I'll drive.'' 

Yoongi just scoffed, and answer one plain and simple. -'' No.''

-'' Hyung, we've been through this. We are going and I'm driving.'' - Jimin hissed, his small palm up and ready, waiting for the keys. 

Yoongi shook his head. -'' No! I don't want you to scratch my baby again!''  - Yoongi scowled, caressing the hood of his car. 

Jimin huffed in annoyance. -'' It was just one time Hyung! And it wasn't my fault entirely, you know that!''

-'' Nevertheless.'' - Yoongi had crossed his arms on his chest and was pointedly ignoring Jimin's glare.

-'' Fine! Let Jin Hyung drive then!'' - Jimin points at Jin, who raised both of his eyebrows at this, looking from one man to another.

-'' Why don't you want Yoongi to drive?'' - Jin asked Jimin curiously. 

The man still glared at their other friend, when he answered. -'' Because I don't want him to change his mind at the last second and turn the car elsewhere.''

Yoongi's scowl deepened at that and Jimin raised his chin up, challenging him to deny it.

-'' I wouldn't!'' - Yoongi growls. - ''I said that I will go and I will go. You don't have to keep your eyes on me all the time! I will not do anything stupid! It's been a year and I still don't want to see that bastard, but I do miss Hobi as well as you do!''- He spoke it all in one breath, and then even Jimin put both of his hands on Yoongi's shoulders, trying to calm him down.

Jin just watched in silence, he had no idea what is going on.

Jimin sighed exasperatedly. -'' Hyung, I'm sorry, I know you wouldn't do that.'' - Jimin stared deep into Yoongi's eyes and Yoongi felt his anger melting. He could never stay angry at Jimin for long.

- '' Forgive me?'' - Jimin asked with a small smile on his lips.

Yoongi stared at him for a moment and then touched his chin slightly, making Jimin blush a little and lower his gaze to the ground.

-'' Of course, I do Jiminie.'' - He then ruffled his hair, earning a yelp from the younger man.

-'' Aish Hyung! I just fixed my hair!''