Butterfly - Ch.9

≪ °❈° ≫

Mingyu woke up first. His muscles were painfully sore, but he was content, happy even. He sighed deeply, exhaling it long and deep through his nose. His eyes fell on the gorgeous blond man, sleeping next to him and he felt warmth and love. He knew he was not supposed to feel this way, but it was impossible not to love Jin, especially after the sex they had. He was helplessly in love, but to Jin, he was just a darling tool, a toy he loved to use for his own needs. Not to sound too rough, Mingyu had to admit that Jin gave more than he took, as Mingyu was always thoroughly satisfied, discovering each time new ways of pleasure and resilience, prolonging the need further and longer than he thought possible.

Jin would change completely during the sex like he was another person. The adorable and silly man Jimin and the rest of the group adore, would disappear completely when his lust is aroused. Only Mingyu now knew how deep and serious Jin could really be. He was fascinated with him.

Fuck I sound like a fucking teen girl in love. Mingyu thought with disgust, but his brows cleared as his eyes ran across Jin's features.

-'' Beautiful.'' – He murmured quietly as he ran his fingers lightly on Jin's arm.

'' – He murmured quietly as he ran his fingers lightly on Jin's arm

Jin shifted slightly but didn't wake up. His pouting mouth made a slight munching sound like he was eating in his sleep and Mingyu had to bite his lip from the ever-growing feeling in his chest. Jin was so bloody adorable and all Mingyu wanted at that moment was to hug him tightly and drown him with his kisses. He wished he could tell him how much he loves him and for Jin to return the feelings. For the first time, Mingyu like the idea of being in a real relationship with the man. He usually dated women and from time to time, he had sex with men, but Jin...Jin was the only one to whom he felt such attraction and emotions...it was crazy as hell.

The erotic stories that surrounded Jin were true, Mingyu now knew. He also knew that Jin never returned to his old sex partners. There is a reason why they're called "one night stands" and Jin followed that rule thoroughly....and yet, there he was, in Mingyu's bed...again. His heart flutter at that single thought, allowing himself a slight hope that maybe, just maybe, Jin would choose to stay with him.

 His heart flutter at that single thought, allowing himself a slight hope that maybe, just maybe, Jin would choose to stay with him