Awakening - Ch.5

≪°❈° ≫

V took Jin out to a party in one of his acquaintance's houses. The party was a squeeze since the host was very famous indeed. The place was literally packed with people. Loud music and voices fought for dominance over the room, sweaty bodies were dancing in the middle, the others were drinking in the corners and you can smell the cigarettes smoke among things. Jin was overwhelmed, he had never been to this kind of party before. Come to think of it, he was never at a party before, since he didn't have any friends, except Tae. He then realized he had lost V somewhere in the crowd, or maybe V simply left him to pursue his own fun. He was like that. He would drag Jin places and then just leave him to his own.

He went in search of V through different rooms, stopping suddenly in front of one of the mirrors hanging on the wall, admiring himself. He was doing that a lot - admiring his own reflection. V brought him a new wardrobe, more edgy and sexy. The new black skinny jeans showed his muscled tights perfectly. He was heavily checked from head to toe through the entire evening by both males and females. He was uncomfortable at first, but soon begin to relish the attention he was given.

He was observing a drunken couple in the middle of a steamy make-out session on one of the sofas when a deep, lazy voice stirred him up from his observation

-''  Hey pretty boy!''

He turned his head to see a young mint-haired man. He was shorter than him and much thinner. He has one of those ageless boyish faces, even though Jin was sure he was in his twenties. Jin cocked an eyebrow at the nickname. The man smiled widely, his gums were showing, which gave him a certain charm.

-'' Sorry, but I don't know your name, so I used what I've got to draw your attention.'' - He spoke with ease. Jin liked the sound of his voice, it was calming.

-'' My name is Yoongi, but I'm also known as Suga.'' - He offered his hand to Jin, who took it and shook it quickly.

'' - He offered his hand to Jin, who took it and shook it quickly

-'' Hi, I'm Jin.''

-'' Nice to meet you Jin.'' - Yoongi said, taking a sip of his drink. -'' So how do you know Seungri?''