The Process - Ch.15

≪ °❈° ≫

Shit! That was the first thing Jin thought when he woke up by a sudden loud noise... like someone shut the door carelessly. He groaned as he remembered where he was. He blinked a few times watching a small stream of sunlight peaking through the closed curtains when his eyes fell on the body next to him. It was Mingyu, naked and hot. The pleasant shivers spread in Jin's tummy and he smirked to himself. He reached for his watch... it was 7:22, still early.

-'' Shit...'' - Jin murmured quietly, cursing himself slightly for staying till morning, but the sex was too good to be left until they both reached their limits, which was rare since Jin almost never got to the edge of exhaustion. There were always "just one more time" moments last night, and Jin lost count of how long they have played. Who knew Mingyu was so exquisite and wild at the same time?

-'' Morning gorgeous... enjoying the view?''  – Came a deep and raspy sleepy voice. Scratch all exquisite and wild, Mingyu was an asshole, Jin thought annoyed at the cockiness.

-'' Call me like that again and you won't be able to sit and walk for a week.'' – Jin murmured. Mingyu laughed, sounding so hoarse and sexy.

-'' Oh, Hyung if that involves your magnificent cock up my ass, I'll take that gladly.''

-'' I'll shove everything but that... and it will hurt.'' – Jin said and Mingyu grinned wickedly.

-'' I think you enjoyed my ass way too much last night. I don't think you would want to ram anything else but yourself in it.'' – Mingyu's hand reached under the cover between Jin's legs, palming Jin's cock. Jin smiled.

-'' Well that's true.'' - He removed Mingyu's hand gently and stood up, searching for his briefs.

-'' It's sad you know.'' – Mingyu spoke. Jin turned slightly to look at him.

-'' What's sad?''

-'' We enjoyed each other so much last night...well, I did...''

-'' So did I.'' – Jin reassured him. – '' It's rare that I can enjoy fucking and be fucked by the same person in one night as I did with you. I still don't understand what's sad.''

-'' Well...It's sad that you made me promise that this will be only a one-night thing...'' - He ruffles his bed hair. -'' When it most definitely deserves to happen again and again...'' - He stretches with a lazy smile on his face.

Jin laughed at that.

-'' Well that was before things happened.'' – He admits, and Mingyu's eyes gleamed at this, mouth spreading wide like Cheshire's cat.  

Jin, not paying attention to him, hopped in his jeans before he start looking for his shirt. He found it next to the bed and took his sweet time putting it on. He knew Mingyu was observing him carefully.