Awakening - Ch.8

≪ °❈° ≫

They never mention that kiss to anyone, even Yoongi. It was their little secret, in a way. V knew though, although Jin had no idea, how. Maybe he guessed somehow, or maybe Jin wasn't careful enough and let it slip or showed on his face. V's devious mind would pick up on everything. His eyes shined wickedly.

-'' We are starting to figure out ourselves now, don't we?'' - He teased and left the room with a chuckle. He was always going somewhere. It drew Jin insane. He would never tell him where he goes. Jin even tried to follow him a few times, but he would always lose him as soon as he reached the street filled with people.

He would often complain to Jimin and Yoongi about V and they would listen, looking at each other from time to time, in silent communication. They both started to think that V doesn't exist, but Jin's fury and annoyance at the guy, seemed legit and real to them, so they just let it fly by, hoping one day, they will be lucky enough to have at least a glimpse of him.

-'' Try taking a picture of him while he isn't watching.'' - Yoongi suggested and Jimin nodded in excitement.

-'' Yes Hyung, try to catch him unprepared.''

Jin tried, but every shoot was a failure. Or he would walk too fast, causing the photo to be very blurry or he would simply look at Jin, stopping him from doing anything. Ever since Jin requested him to take his picture and V refused, he was on the constant lookout for Jin's camera.

-'' Why don't you like being photographed? '' - Jin would ask over and over again and V would reply the same each time.

-'' I don't like it. Oh and get ready, we are going out tonight. There is one place I would like you to see. It's owned by my friend. Dress dark and sexy for me, love.''

Jin rolled his eyes but did as he said. V's sense of style was impeccable and Jin knew he would look sexy as hell whenever V approved of his attire. He always did what V said, he couldn't help it. His will was just too strong, too powerful and dominant. He was a true alpha. He always possessed that air of greatness and Jin often wondered if he always was like that. He knew Tae wasn't. He had no idea where V came from. Did he just pretend to be Tae to drawn Jin's attention or was he always Tae, but his dominant side? Jin read about split personalities or multiplied personality disorders and hoped there aren't more personalities in V. V was more than enough, he was enigmatic and mysterious and Jin was very curious about him. He wanted to know the real V. His real name, where is he from, who are his parents, does the have siblings, what's his favourite food, which blood type he is, his favourite colour etc... but V just glared at him without a word.

One day, Jin woke up early to grab a glass of water, but one detail caught his attention when he passed by V's bedroom.