Butterfly - Ch.12

≪ °❈° ≫

-'' And then, there I was, running from the house to see Tae on the tree, trying to pull you up and you dangling almost two meters from the ground, holding Tae's hand with one of yours and a thick branch with another. I almost died!''  – Mei said, eyes wide, totally into the role, while she told funny moments from their past. Jin was laughing so much that he had tears in his eyes.

-'' I ran to catch you, thinking that you are screaming in fear, but you two devils were screaming from laughter.''  – She added, and Jin howled in laughter, remembering that moment perfectly. 

-'' Oh my God yes

-'' Oh my God yes... we were laughing so much that we didn't have the strength to do anything.'' - Jin brushed at his eyes, still cackling. -''  Tae was trying to pull me up as I tried to climb. Our hands were sweaty, so I yelled that I'm slipping and that was the trigger. We ended up laughing so much, our stomachs hurt. I couldn't go up as well as jump down.''

Jin's windshield wiper laugh echoed in the small café they were sitting on in the corner, talking about everything. Remembering their pasts and pranks. They were both vast friends again by now.

-'' I was fourteen and I just started to do babysitting and you two decided to make me quit after a few hours!'' - Mei slapped Jin's arm in amusement.

-'' Oh, God, I'm sorry about that, but you were so easy to tease, Noona.'' - Jin admitted with the gentlest of smiles. -'' You were acting so grown up, that we just have to. In my defence, I was ten!'' 

-'' Which means you were older than Tae and yet you were a bigger child than he was back then.'' - She says, slapping Jin's hand playfully, her expression turning soft. -'' You were both so adorable, and I could never be angry for long.'' 

-'' Oh, we knew that...that's why we did half of the things we did.''

She slaps his arm again. -'' Oh, Kim Seokjin! You naughty...''

-'' Are you sure you want to finish that sentence, Noona? Some call me thus on another occasion.'' – Jin asked playfully, causing her to stop talking for a moment before she slapped his arm again.

-'' Aish, this boy...'' - She said embarrassingly, but still laughing. He joined in, giggling with her while watching her admiringly.

-'' You are so beautiful when you laugh, Noona.'' - He says honestly.

-'' Stop it, Jin, you are making me blush!'' – She said, covering her face in her hands and Jin changed the subject, not wanting things to become awkward.

-'' Did I ever tell you when Tae wanted to be a pro skateboarder?''  - Mei raised her face from her hands and looked at Jin expectantly.

-'' No, I haven't heard that one, tell me.''