The Process - Ch.11

≪ °❈° ≫

Jin woke up with a gasp, not remembering when he fell asleep in the first place. The morning sun was coming through the window, causing him to blink a few times from a sudden light. His body slightly ached from the uncomfortable position on the sofa, but when he raised his head a little he realized that he slept almost entirely on Jisung's chest. One of Jisung's arms was carelessly tossed across Jin's left shoulder, palm heating the place among Jin's shoulder blades. Jin stirred a little, feeling uncomfortable. He remembered the dream so vividly...or was it a memory, he wasn't exactly sure just yet. The only thing he was completely certain of was that he was rock-hard. The smell and warmth of Jisung's body and his even breathing contributed to a level of high arousal.

Jin shifted a bit more, trying to raise his hips and remove the pressure from his throbbing cock, when Jisung moved slightly, raising his thigh slowly up a notch and pressing between Jin's legs.

-'' Damn it!'' – Jin murmured quietly to himself. The sensation was wonderful. Ever since that "accident" with V, he has not been touched, so the arousal was intense.

He pressed himself slowly on Jisung's thigh, muffling a moan in Jisung's shirt.

Shit. He thought, all those hot memories of Joy and Jisung were too much, too real. He needed the release and he needed it now.

Jisung wanted him, he said so himself, several times last night, so why not... Jin lowered himself down on Jisun's legs, propping his weight on his elbows. He nuzzled his nose in Jisung's crotch, pressing his lips on his clothed member. He felt a light twitch and Jisung inhaled deeply, still asleep. Jin slowly unbuckled Jisung's belt and unzipped his jeans, carefully observing Jisung. He didn't want him to wake up while trying to get in his pants. Jin had another idea in mind, one that Jisung always loved the most first thing in the morning.

Bit by bit, Jin managed to get a hold of Jisung's cock in his hands. It was semi-hard from all of the tugging and caressing. It twitched when Jin gave it a lick, but it became full hard when he took him in his warm mouth. Jisung gasped, his hand acting on reflex, grasping Jin's hair. Jin loved it.

-'' Ah, Jin... w-what a-are you d-doing?'' – Jisung asked breathlessly. Hot spasm after spasm hit him, trying to take a hold of his consciousness as Jin passionately continued to suck him. Jisung threw his head back and moaned. His voice deep and raspy from sleep, send erotic shivers through Jin's whole body. Jin stopped with his ministrations only for a second.

-'' Hyung, mmmm...''- Jin breathed, licking the head on Jisung's member. – '' Take me...'' - Jin moaned, biting Jisung's thigh, grinding himself on Jisung's calf. Their eyes met. -'' Now Hyung... oh God... now!''

At that Jisung strengthen his grip on Jin's hair and made him rise up on his arms, so he could kiss him full on the mouth. Jin was bursting with need. He managed to take off jeans and briefs and slide onto Jisung's lap, grinding against Jisung, their members rubbing, causing them to moan loudly.

Jin raised one of Jisung's hands and started sucking two of his fingers.

-'' Oh, Jin, you are so sexy, love.'' – Jisung breathed, looking at Jin wildly, his gaze now completely awake and filled with pure raw lust. He pulled his fingers off and brought them down to Jin's ass, first rubbing and then pressing slightly into his hole. Jin gasped when he felt him, the tight hotness around his fingers send electric pulses down Jisung's dick, making him ache from hardness.

-'' Oh, you have no idea how much I missed this. – Jisung said, drawing Jin into another deep and sloppy kiss. His fingers worked magic on Jin, his shirt was long gone and he gasped and whined when Jisung found one of his hard nipples to wrap his mouth onto.