Butterfly - Ch. 8

≪ °❈° ≫

Jin entered Mingyu's apartment silently. The door code only he and four other men knew, beside Mingyu, opened lightly, letting him in. Jin took off his shoes and went to wash his hands, checking himself in the mirror once again. He looked good.

Satisfied with his own reflection, Jin left in search of Mingyu

Satisfied with his own reflection, Jin left in search of Mingyu. He was not in the living room, or balcony, which means only one place – his bedroom. Jin approached quietly, the door was open. He heard his voice as he entered the room.

-'' You took your time, Hyung.''

Jin's eyes found Mingyu almost instantly. He was lying on his stomach on the bed, all dressed up, his ass curved perfectly in tight blue jeans. His silver hair was gone and Jin could swear that the wicked devil came to haunt him. Jin couldn't wait to run his fingers through his hair and tightened his grip on the strands.

 Jin couldn't wait to run his fingers through his hair and tightened his grip on the strands

Jin observed him whole. He loved what he saw. Mingyu was just too sexy. His dark hair perfectly amplified his wildness, giving him some mystery and sexiness. He looked good with silver hair, but the black one... Jin felt a tingling sensation in his stomach.

He tilted his head, looking deep into Mingyu's eyes, fingers slowly going down to touch his evident erection. 

Mingyu followed his every move. He arches slowly to the side, showing off his wonderful physique. His smile was sinful. -'' You like what you see, Hyung? – He teased and Jin spreads his palm to rub himself even better. 

He loved Mingyu's eyes on him, so he decided to tease himself. -'' Why don't you come to see just how much, Mingyu?''

Mingyu rose seductively from the bed and went to Jin. He loved their game. He loved the fact that he never knew what to expect from Jin. Jin possessed this amazing aura, handsome body, innocent face and filthy, perverted mind, which drove Mingyu insane. He reached with his hand to Jin's stomach, trailing lightly against the fabric of his shirt. He carefully traced the muscles under soft skin, while pressing his lips against Jin's. They kissed slowly and gently, exploring each other's mouths.