Chapter 1

Craig's Pov

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

"Ugghh!"

I yell as I hit the alarm that was ringing. Honestly, I hate school but you may never know, I could get some friends. I finally convinced myself to wake up and get ready.

I got off my bed and start to walk to my closet slowly and sleepy.

I grabbed some clothes and my brush for my tail.

I changed into a white t-shirt and a orange jacket with some blue torn jeans. After I was done changed I brushed my tail, I wasn't very good at brushing my tail but my mom helped me out a few years back.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen and saw Pancakes and eggs with a note beside it. I started to eat my breakfast while reading the letter.

Dear Craig,
Am sorry I couldn't be home right now to drive you to school because I had to leave early. I hope you don't mind walking to the bus stop! I made some pancakes and eggs for you so you can eat something. I'll be home at 6 O'clock okay? Have a good day and I Love You!

Love, Mom.

I love my mom but I wished she had more time to spend with me. As I finished my food I put it in the sink and checked the time.

7:56

I sighed as I walked out the door with the spare key in my hand. After I locked the door I start to walk to the bus stop and wait with a few kids that seem like the type that are intimidating or just aren't the talking type.

After a few Minutes the bus finally came. I was the last one to get in the bus and tried to find a seat, After a few seconds, I finally found a sit in the very back.

I yelp quiet enough that the people couldn't hear me. Then I checked what happened and I saw I was sitting on tail because I didn't notice that it was wrapped around my hips.

After I unwrapped my tail I popped on some ear buds and started to listen to music. On the second bus stop, I felt somebody tap my shoulder and turned to look at them.
After I took off my ear buds they spoke.

"I Think your sitting in my seat."

399 words