Chapter 6

Delirious' Pov

-Last time-

"Well make yourself at home."

"Thank you." I reply. Craig decided we should play some games with some laughs and raging here and there in till I had to go.

I do have to say, Craig is a pretty interesting person so far...

-Now-

Today was Tuesday and I was already think what his last form is. Maybe a tiger? Or a sea animal! Maybe its a magical animal that he doesn't want to tell because its embarrassing! I got snaped out of my thoughts as I fell down on the concrete and felt pain shiver to my face down my spine.

I just realized that I walked into a pole. I hope nobody saw that... Anyways I get on the bus and sat in the Craig always sits but he wasn't here in his seat today. I shrug it off and thought it was nothing. I put in my blue ear buds and continue the ride to school.

When I arrived, I put my ear buds in my jacket pockets and I looked around the place to find somebody I knew. I finally found Moo and I walk towards him.

"Hey Moo!"

"Hey Del, whats up?"

"Nothing much, have you seen Mini yet?"

"No I haven't, do you know if he has a crush on anyone...?"

That's was a werid question... I think about on how he talks to other people and how he acts... Wait... Maybe Tyler but Craig could be straight... But I answer anyways.

"No I don't think so, he doesn't talk or act weirdly to anyone."

He sighed in relief and he said very quietly but I could hear it.

"good..."

"What? What do you mean good?"

He starts to stutter like he doesn't want to talk about it.

"Umm... I ummm... I may or may not-"

-RIIINNNNNNGGGG-

Stupid fucking bell! I looked at Moo one more time but he isn't there anymore. I guess ill ask him about it later.

Well I walk off to first period and sit down where I normal sit. In 5 minutes into the class the teacher walks in and I pay no attention to the lesson in front of me.

I drift off to my thoughts while making notes on the Math in front of me.

'Maybe he overslept?'

I joint down a note.

'Or maybe he got sick?'

I write down another note.

'Maybe he had some family problems.'

I take a two more notes and put my pencil down.

'I hope he's okay for now.'

I played not attention to the lesson anymore in till the bell rang.

-RIIINNNNNNGGGG-

Second period it is then.

442 words