Chapter 2

Craig's Pov

-Last Time-

After I unwrapped my tail I popped on some ear buds and started to listen to music. On the second bus stop, I felt somebody tap my shoulder and turned to look at them.
After I took off my ear buds they spoke.

"I Think your sitting in my seat."

-Now-

"Umm... Sorry... Should I move?" I asked.

"No it's fine as long you don't make this a problem." The mysterious boy then sat down and I couldn't stop staring at him.

He had a mask on his face so I can't tell who he is. He had on a white t-shirt and a blue jacket with black jeans with some black earrings. He also had tails and ears of a raccoon which I never seen before.

He turned around to look at me and said, "My name's Delirious, but of course it's a nickname."

"M-My name's Mini Ladd, I prefer Mini."

"Nice to meet you Mini. When we get to the school, want to meet my friends?"

Man, getting friends at the first day, wonder how long this luck will last.

"S-Sure."

When we both got off the bus and Delirious immediately went to find his friends, I think....

"Wait, Aren't you new here?"

He randomly said and I just nodded.

"Then let's go to the office!" He started to drag me in the opposite direction which made me yelp a bit.

Eventually, we arrive at a door and walked in. There seemed to be a employee there at the desk and asked,

"Hello boys! What do you need?"

Then Delirious nudged me to indicate that I should speak.

"Umm H-Hi... Am new here so I-I was wonder if I could get my schedule."

Damn, when I stutter I sound stupid.

"Ahh, Yes! Here you go!"

When I got my schedule I started to look at it.

Craig Thompson
Year: Freshmen
Lunch: B Lunch
Periods:

1 Period: English
2 Period: Science
3 Period: Math

Lunch

4 Period: Free Period
5 Period: P.E.
6 Period: Reading

I didn't notice Delirous looking over my shoulder intill he spoke.

"Aww man, you have 3 Periods with me!"

Then I looked over at his schedule.

Jonathan Dennis
Year: Sophomore
Lunch: B Lunch
Periods:

1 Period: Math
2 Period: Science
3 Period: Reading

Lunch

4 Period: Free Period
5 Period: English
6 Period: P.E.

Just I was about to speak but the bell rang.