Chapter 13

Craig's Pov

-Last time-

I wave back even though I doubt he even saw it. I arrive home and open the door with my spare keys. I walk to to the same book shelf, grabbing the book, deciding to learn French, Swedish, and German.

-Now-

I woke to see a unfamiliar sence. I prop myself up to see myself in the living room. I must've fell asleep while learning because I see the book on the coffee table. I sit up remembering that today is Saturday. I checked the time.

1:49

I heard a ding from my phone. I saw a random number. I went into my contacts, deciding to delete it. As my finger hovered above the delete button but I remembered, its probably that kid. I changed his name to 'Bryce' and checked the text.

Bryce:
You awake?

Craig:
Yeah, What's up?

Bryce:
Nothing, just wondering if you want to talk

Craig:
Am always up for talking, Btw what was that question you asked me?

Bryce:
What? The multiple language thing?

Craig:
Yeah, that.

Bryce:
I can speak French and I was wondering if you could.

Craig:
Hell yeah I can!

Bryce:
Great! Je me demandais à quelle école tu allais.

I was kinda confused on what on he said but Jay reminded me.

Craig:
SouthWest High school.

Bryce:
Vraiment? Je vais là-bas!

Craig:
Oh! Je peux vous présenter à mes amis!

Bryce:
Je ne peux pas attendre! À plus.

Craig:
À plus!

I turn off my phone and realized I somehow ended up laying on the couch again. I sat up again and remember that I had to show Delirious my Hellhound form.

Craig:
Delirious, am so sorry for yesterday! I don't know what came over me. Please forgive me and come over, please?

Delirious🐼:
Woah calm down, I forgave you even before you made the text.

Craig:
Okay, come over then?

Delirious🐼:
Sure, I'll be there in 10 minutes.

(Time skip)

Two minutes before delirious arrives and am in my Hellhound form.