Chapter 4

Tyler's Pov

-Last Time-

Craig sat next to Marcel and Delirious. The rest of the guys started to talk to him while I was admiring him like in third period. Then Vanoss shouted, "Your In Our Crew!"

Oh boy, I can tell this is going to be a long year...

-Now-

The bell rang indicating its fourth period. I watch Delirious drag Craig to the back doors. I decided to follow them to the back of the school with a cherry blossom tree on top of hill with bushes surrounding the tree. I decide to hide in the bushes and listen into the conversation, yes I know...low blow...

Craig was the first one to speak up with his pretty voice.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

"I want to know some secrets about you."

For some reason I felt nervous while I was listening in the on conversation. I don't usually get nervous during something, maybe a test but, not this...

"Well, any question you have, I have a answer."

"Ok then, keeping it off simple. Who is your favorite person in our crew?"

"Am pretty sure its Lui because his happy and upbeat."

I felt little mad....I didn't know why...

"Alright then, do you have more hybrid forms?" Delirious asks.

"Umm....Well I have 1...no 2 actually..."

"Really!? Can I see?"

"I don't think I should but maybe other time..."

"Awww come on! Ill buy you anything!" Delirious bribes.

"Really? Anything?~"

"Yes anything!" Then Craig whispered something in Delirious's ear, which I couldn't hear. Craig then spoke up.

"Come to my house after you brought it, okay?"

"Yes Sir-e!"

-RIIINNNNNNGGGG-

Danm. That was fast. I waited into they were both in the school and turn into my leopard form.

 I waited into they were both in the school and turn into my leopard form

^^ Tyler's Leopard Form ^^

I dashed to my fifth period and waited around the corner for Delirious to come in first because I have the last 2 periods with him. Then I remembered he still have to show Craig around. As I sigh relieved, I walk in the class and sit on my desk while waiting for Delirious to come.

After at least like 2 minutes I saw delirious walk in with some students and sat in their chairs. I got off the desk and walk up to Delirious and pretend I didn't listen in on their conversation.

"Hey Delirious, where the fuck where you?"

"I was just taking to Craig somewhere."

Then the teacher walks.

"Okay Class settle in, get in your chairs."

Students start to walk in and sit in their chairs and me and Delirious do the same. The teacher starts talking about the lesson while I was just daydreaming about Craig and Delirious's conversation.

I was bit too curious about Craigs other hybrid forms...

463 words