Chapter 19

Craig's Pov

/-----/

Bit of a late chapter but I had planned to update it sooner but If ya'll are interested in what the name and foods are I will put them at the bottom of the story.

Enjoy!~

\----\

-Last time-

He gave a sad smile but he soon walked by my side with a more happy smile.

That guy might be the death of me if don't figure out what's up with him, but... Tyler comes first, because he means the most to me and my heart.

-Now-

I changed into a black jacket, grey shirt, blue shorts and black boots. I walked downstairs to be greeted by my mother.

"And where do you think your going looking like that?"

She shouted out from the kitchen. I sat on the stool and rested my upper body on the counter, Avoiding her evil stare.

"You know, going to meet a... Friend."

"A friend?" She turned my direction. "You mean that Tyler boy?"

Ahem, yes.

"No."

"Then who is it?"

"Lui." I spurted out a random name.

"Lui?"

"Yeah... That guy that was hanging out with Jonathan in the living room..."

BEEP BEEP

"I bet that's him, have a great time and be back before midnight." She said happily.

"Sure thing mom!"

Spare keys, locking the door and opening the truck door to be greeted by the most handsome boy.

"So hotshot, where are we going?"

"I told you, its a surprise."

I rolled my eyes with a smile. I watch the landscape turn into tall skyscrapers, I knew where this was going. City equals expensive place. Expensive place equals fancy. Before I knew it, we were at a fancy restaurant.

Le Lion D'or

Definitely fancy, gold poles, security, Even a fucking red carpet! I must of been staring for a long time cause Tyler opened the door for me.

"We don't have all time princess."

"Fuck you." I whispered to him while climbing out.

While walking he grabbed my hand and walked up the the security. Then, he whispers something to the security but I know for sure I not getting the secret words. The security let's us in and what I see makes me surprised.

I spark a interest in this restaurant, guaranteed that nothing bad can happen here

I spark a interest in this restaurant, guaranteed that nothing bad can happen here. He lead us to the other side of the restaurant and pick a table next to the aquarium. We took our seats and opened our menus. Ha, apparently, its a french restaurant. Am glad I read that book.

"Umm... you wouldn't of learn french... Cause I need help..."

I snicker.

"Sure thing."

After telling him how to say the dishes and what they are, we order our food.

Tyler got a Cassoulet, Confit de canard, and a Niçoise salad.

I got a Soupe à L'oignon, Quiche Lorraine, and a Aligot.

I took some time to get our food but It was earlier than expected. We did enjoyed our food, did at little bit of talking here and there, and touching hands before something caught my attention.

A Garibaldi fish.

Its my favorite fish.

I continue to stare at it for a while, watching swim around our area. The fish came to me and it seemed to take interest me and Tyler.

"Favorite fish, huh?"

"Yeah... I've always loved Garibaldi fishes."

I felt a warm and soft object on my cheek, assuming its Tyler's hand. He turned my head towards his face. He had a soft caring expression.

"I had fun with you today... I hope you did too..."

"I always have fun when your around..."

We just stare at each other for a while. I swear his face was getting closer and closer every second. I don't know what was happening so I just my eyes and lean in. Soon enough I felt something... Soft and warm. I know... what he was doing now... I kissed back. I don't what this to end but, we soon broke apart for air, I just blushed. We soon payed the food and left. I went back home and Tyler walked me up to my house.

"So, uhh, see you school?"

"Definitely."

I went stare into eyes for a few seconds before I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I opened my open my door and waved him goodbye before he went to his car and drove off.

As soon as I closed the door I slid down to floor and I felt like I was on cloud nine. Scar came over and sat next to me.

"Today was a good day Scar..."

Soon, I got up and went to sleep dreaming about the wonderful day I wish could happen again.

777 words

~~~~~

Le Lion D'or - The Golden Lion

:._--_.:

Cassoulet - A rich, slow-cooked casserole originating in the south of France, containing meat, pork skin and white beans.

:._--_.:

Confit de Canard -  a French dish made with the whole duck.

:._--_.:

Niçoise Salad / Salad Niçoise - It is traditionally made of tomatoes, hard-boiled eggs, Niçoise olives, anchovies, and dressed with olive oil.

:._--_.:

Soupe à L'oignon -  A type of soup usually based on meat stock and onions, and often served gratinéed with croutons and cheese on top or a large piece of bread.

:._--_.:

Quiche Lorraine - A savoury open tart or flan consisting of pastry crust filled with eggs, milk or cream, and cheese, meat, seafood or vegetables.

:._--_.:

Aligot - A dish made from cheese blended into mashed potatoes

:._--_.:

Bye~