Chapter 12

Craig's Pov

-Last time-

I opened the book to the page that says 'Spanish' and Jay and me get ready for some good Spanish lessons.

-Now-

I get ready for school, since today is Friday, I know that I have to show Deilrious my Hellhound form and remember all my Spanish. I grab my usual clothes and walk in the bathroom.

I decided to take a hot shower. After I was done, I walk downstairs to see my mom get ready for work.

"Hello honey, do you want to drive you to school? I have 30 minutes to spare."

I shake my head, "No thanks mom, ill rather go in the bus." She nods her head with a smile of understanding. I walk out the door with her and my spare keys and I start to go to my bus stop.

I wait with my usual ear buds and listen to music. When the bus arrived, I walked on and sit in the usual seat. I wait for Delirious until I see the familiar mask that walks on. I wave to him and he walks over.

I have a smirk on my face because I know he wants to know my Hellhound form. He tries to distracts himself from pressing my buttons to show him my form. I see his ears fall flat on his head while his tail curls up. He starts to bounce his leg up and down, wanting to ask me questions. He finally lets loose when I say,

"Go ahead." He asks me a ton of question of which I could only catch one word on each question he asks me.

Until he slows down.

"Want do you want from me?"

"Nothing. Just come over, okay?" He hugs me and says, "Thanks."

The bus stops and Delirious stops hugging me to get of the bus with me following him.

(Time skip to lunch)

I walk out with me and Tyler talking and laughing. We walk to the cafeteria and get our lunch. I put my tray across from Lui. He looks at me confused.

"What's up?" I reply with confidence, "Nada."

He looks at me with excitement. "¿Finalmente aprendiste español?" I remember that translating to 'You finally learned spanish?'

"Sí lo hice, así que podemos tener conversaciones secretas como esta."

He replys with happiness invading his voice. "¡Sí! ¡eres un genio!"

We continue our conversation until Moo butted in and said, "What are you guys talking about?"

Me and Lui had smirks on our faces and I simply reply,

"Nothing." Moo looks at us with suspension. He shrugs and goes to sit back next to Terroriser. Lui then said. "¿No hacen una linda pareja?"

I look over and say, "estoy de acuerdo."

Just then the bell rang and we start to dump our trays and I grab Lui and walk to the bathroom. I pretty sure I see Delirious, Moo, and Marcel following us. I walk in the bathroom with Lui asking. "Whats wrong?"

"Nothing, But I think we have company." Then we see the three walk in and with questionable looks. I say in Spanish,

"Vamos a molestarlos solo hablando en español."

"¡Buena idea!"

"¿Delirious no se ve lindo con Vanoss como pareja?" Delirious must've heard it because he heard his name in it.

"Can you please talk in English?" Delirious pleads. Marcel then adds, "Yeah, most of this can be hurtful to us, ya know."

I then say with sass, "¿Qué tal si chupas la polla de tu novio?" Lui then gasps with his hand over his mouth. The three must of toke offense due to Lui's reaction then Moo decide to say to step up.

"Both of you need to knock it off cause its not funny."

I heard the bathroom door open, expecting some random boy to enter but it was the rest of the guys. Then Daithi said, "Okay, what happening here?"

Delirious says with a bit of anger in his voice, "They are deciding to be dicks and speak in spanish."

Vanoss says, "Both of you, knock it off, its not funny especially if we don't know what your saying."

I start to have anger thoughts but I just push them aside and said, "Yeah, alright, fine."

(Time skip to end of the day)

I wanted some peace and quiet so I walk home. I bumped into some kid that fell on his butt.

I say, "Oh, uh are you okay?"

I reached out my hand and he grabbed it. He said, "Yeah am fine..."

I observed him, he had some cat ears and blond hair with blue eyes.

"My name is Bryce, what's yours?"

"Craig, nice to meet you." We shake hands and out of the blue he said a random question.

"Do you know any different languages than english?"

"Yeah, why do you ask?" But before he could reply, his phone rang.

"Uhh I can't talk now, can I get your number?"

"Uhh, sure, just give me your phone so I can type it in." He gave me his phone and I type in my phone number. He grabbed his phone back and leave in rush. He yelled back, "See ya!"

I wave back even though I doubt he even saw it. I arrive home and open the door with my spare keys. I walk to to the same book shelf, grabbing the book, deciding to learn French, Swedish, and German.

903 words

Translation:

Nada
Nothing

¿Finalmente aprendiste español?
You finally learned spanish?

Sí lo hice, así que podemos tener conversaciones secretas como esta.
Yes I did, so we can have secret conversations like this one.

¡Sí! ¡eres un genio!
Yes! you are a genious!

¿No hacen una linda pareja?
Do not make a beautiful couple?

estoy de acuerdo.
I agree.

Vamos a molestarlos solo hablando en español.
We are going to bother you just by speaking in Spanish.

¡Buena idea!
Good idea!

¿Delirious no se ve lindo con Vanoss como pareja?
Does not Delirious look cute with Vanoss as a couple?

¿Qué tal si chupas la polla de tu novio?
How about you suck your boyfriend's cock?

(Bye :p)