Chapter 23

Craig's Pov

-Last time-

He nods, I start to explain what I heard and started the plan to Basically.

"Ok, I'll go tell the crew now!"

I just hope this works...

-Now-

"Craig! I-Is this true?" Lui confronted to me.

"Am sorry, but it is what-" I got interrupted by a hug but I knew exactly who it was.

Tyler.

"Please don't do this" He whisper so only I can hear what he's saying. Hes voice sounded like he just got done crying.

"Am sorry Tyler... But who knows maybe I can come back to you at a... Later time..." I say 'Later time' so it won't sound so bad.

He pulled away pulled and gave me a sad smile.

"Then I'll be waiting."

"Okay... Every one get in position." They start to run to the places they were supposed to be, including Tyler.

My position is to be near the stairs and pretend to drink the wine at the food table. When that mystery guy comes around, I pretend to panic, then real shit happens.

'You seem awfully quiet when we were talking about the plan, I thought you would tell me where to put people where so none of us got hurt, but you didn't say anything.'

'Craig, you might be regretting this...'

'How come? Am I supposed to get kidnapped?'

'No, What i meant is, I A- -a--d, -o-- F--h--.'

'Jay!?, What happened!? JAY!'

BOOM!

A gunshot.

"Okay! Everybody on the ground now!"

People started to panic, and I started to pretend panic and head to the dancefloor. Soon enough I was the only one standing and the mystery guy walked up to me.

"Well, Well, Well... Look who decided to give themselfs up..."

"Me? Give myself up? I don't think so..." I turned into a fox and ran away from the situation where Tyler, Brian, and David circled around him like prey that fell into a trap.

The guy turned into a black cloud and started to head to me full speed.

"CRAIG!"

What To Do, What To Do, What To Do!

'JAY!!!'

Swoosh!

351 words

/-----/

Again, am so sorry for the small-Zesty chapter, my goal for the last chapter is to get over 1500 words.

So am focusing on that, and on the new book that I announced thats coming out soon, deciding that it it might be released after I finished this one, and am going for 2000 words on the first chapter.

And Thats all! Have a great Night or Day!

Bye~

"This is hard work, I need a chip."
-Smii7y