Chapter 14

Delirious' Pov

"Okay! Attention up here!" Yelled the squeaker.

Basically, the guys; as in me, Vanoss, Brock, Brian, Lui, David, Marcel and Scotty. We are trying to get Tyler and Craig to hook up. Evan made sure to stop Tyler from fucking anymore hoes.

"Delirious, if you could."

I nodded, taking the place from Lui, in front of the T.V. and I start my plan.

"Basically, we will become clumsy. We will bump into Tyler and Craig and make things happen to get them to know each other better."

Moo raises his hand.

"Yes Moo?"

"What happens if Tyler or Craig lose interest in each other?"

"Craig has a crush on Tyler so that way is out, but If Tyler loses interest-"

"He Won't."

Evan butted.

"And why not?"

"Cause he has a crush on Mini."

"K, anymore questions?"

Everyone kept quiet so,

"I'll take it as a no."

"So, what do you want to do?"

Scotty said, as he finished his sentence everyone just stared at each other. But Brian suggested,

"How about truth or dare?"

Everyone agreed in 'Okays' or nods.

We get in a circle, on my left is Evan and on my right is Marcel. We decided that Brain goes first since he suggested it.

"Delirious, Truth or dare?"

Why me?

I sigh as I think, why not go for a truth first then a dare next time.

"Truth."

"Pussy. Anyways, is it true that you like somebody here?"

I gulp because the person I like is BESIDE ME!

"I-Its true."

"Hmm, Interesting..."

I sigh as I already picked out my victim.

"Lui, truth or dare?"

Lui jumped a bit, considering that he was talking to David and wasn't paying attention to the game.

"Umm Dare! Am no pussy."

"I Dare you to sit in Nogla's Lap for three rounds."

Lui and David both have blushes on their face, Lui crawls into David's lap getting comfortable. Once he found his comfortable spot, David lays his head on Lui's Head.

"Okay Moo, Truth or dare?" Lui asks.

"Dare."

"I dare you to go outside in the middle of the street and yell ' Am a Raging homosexual that will steal all your gay cats.'"

Moo sighs as he got up and walked to the door. He closed the door behind him as we wait. We laugh as we hear the words from Moo outside. Moo came back inside and said.

"Fuck all of you."

We laugh some more until Moo picked his next victim.

"Evan, Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

Before I knew it things got spicy.

"Seven minutes in heaven with Delirious."

I was shocked, I looked over to Evan and he was shocked too but he grab my hand and led me up to a closet upstairs.

"DONT BE TO LOUD!"

I think that was Brian but I got pushed into the closet with Evans lips slightly touching mine. He pushed my body against one of the walls in the closet. My breath hitched as Evan attacked my neck. Placing kisses and sucking my soft spot on my neck, My arms around his head while his hands travel up and down my sides give me a warm sensation.

Evan stop sucking my neck and travel up to my head and I felt a warm sensation on my lips. He hungrily kissed my lips wanting more. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I denied being a tease, Evan got the memo and squeezed my ass. I gasp and Evan toke that as a advantage and slipped his tongue in my mouth.

Both of our tongues fighting for dominance, but Evan won. He explored everywhere in my mouth like unclaimed territory. He backed up with a string of spit connecting to our tongues.

"Your mine and only mine."

Evan said with Lust and protection. I nodded as a voice boomed in the closet.

"Okay fuckers, times up!

Scotty yelled throughout the closet, Evan let me go and he walked out with me close behind him. Me, Evan and Scotty toke our previous spots and sat down.

But throughout Truth or Dare, me and Evan were holding hands the whole time.

694 words.

/------/

Yes I know, I need practice in little spicy moments.
I got H2OVanoss to sail with a bit of Daithi De Calibre on the side. ;)

Bye!