TEN THOUSAND READS?!

☆ OH MY GOD WHAT ☆

I GO ON HERE TO CHRCK MY FAVORITR FANFICS AND

I REALIZED I GOT TEN THIUSAND RESDS????!

I CANT EVEN TYPE I APOLOGIZE I JUST

IF YOU SRE RESDING THIS RIGHTT NOW, PLEASE KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU

let me find my chill uagflkhjfjksfjkghdskdfhhsjhgdsjbvh

okay.

when I started this story, as some of you know, it was in July 2013, and it was all taking place in my head. You know how sometimes everything gets overwhelming and then you want to escape to a different place and be someone else?

yeah, well, I made Lea up and her world was my little escape.

retreat, if you like.

and I thought up X Factor scenarios, challenges, judges' comments ((I learnt loads of new adjectives - shoutout to the homie thesaurus.com)) and whenever anything cropped up that would send me into a spiral of panic or whatever, that would make me feel better.

so when A&S were announced as the winners last year, I casually decided that I would announce Lea as winner for a futuristic, non existent season 4.

thing is, I have tried writing fanfics before. but they never got more than 4K reads, and there'd be zero comments, despite me getting up to chapter 20+.

but I decided to take a leap with this story. fast forward and now I have 10K I JUST

asdfghjkl

these 218 words are just emotional mess becAUSE THIS STORY IS MY BABY AND IT'S LITERALLY GROWN SO MUCH

I remember when I was told I got 8K, I was eating chicken, and I literally inhaled it in excitement.

so yeah. I wasn't eating anything when I saw this, but I will tell you that I refreshed the page to see if it was a mistake.

um.

I've often been asked (especially now by teachers and career choice guides etc etc): "What do you wanna do when you're older?" and the answer I've always given is "I don't know." seriously. ever since I was little, I've never seen a profession that's caught my eye. but today I realized that I don't have an indefinite goal in life.

my ultimate goal is to make people happy while being happy.

see that bold italics? that means that it's important.

I don't know why I told you that. what.

well then. comment if I've made you smile - I'm genuinely interested. =^w^=

you guys are truly amazing, and I wish that I could 'release' Lea's music for you, but I can't write songs, I can't sing and I can't play an instrument.

fun times.

thank you for sticking by this story, and I know it's all been a bit vague and messy but I am trying my best to piece it up, and I would greatly appreciate it if you let me know what parts of the story you want me to revisit, and I will try my best to get that done for you because in my head, it was 1000x more detailed (I even thought about catering at one point).

so...

1. THANK YOU ♕

2. YOU ARE LOVELY ❣

3. SMILE. ❊

4. I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU ♡

I don't know how to end this.

over and out, I guess?

xoxo