1.2

M01. STATUS

LOCATION;
SOMEWHERE IN A BASEMENT OF A MANSION,
SEOUL.

TARGET;
LYING DOWN ON THE CARPET IN FRONT OF THE COUCH, A HAND COVERING HIS EYES, PROBABLY HUNGOVER.

MISSION;
STARTING SOON.

S T A R T I N G . . .

T H E
H U N G O V E R

KIM SEOKJIN SWEARS THAT YESTERDAY NIGHT WAS THE last night he ever drank a bottle of vodka. His head hurts so bad. It feels like someone had hit it with a hammer multiple times and then, pushed him off a bridge or something. He rubs his head, letting out a groan.

"How many times have I told you to quit being an alcoholic? You never listen, you idiot," a sharp voice says.

Seokjin uncovers his eyes and looks at his best friend ㅡ Yoongi through narrowed eyes. Yoongi walks to the bean bag and plops down on it, taking a bite of the apple in his hand.

"Fuck off, Yoongi. I am dying here." Seokjin covers his eyes again.

"Did you really drink a whole bloody bottle of vodka? I mean Jimin told me that you did but I didn't believe him. He has a knack of exaggerating things."

"He wasn't lying, though. I did gulp down the whole bottle. That shit burned my throat but I thought it felt so good at that time. I'm regretting it now," Seokjin says. With a sigh, he stands up and walks to the bar in the basement and takes out medicine and fills a glass of water.

Yoongi laughs at the irony. "You keep medicine for hangover in your bar?"

Seokjin downs the medicine with water and wipes his mouth. "Yeah. Is there a problem with that?" He asks, plopping on the bean bag next to Yoongi.

Yoongi shakes his head, his lips tilting up in a grin. "Nothing. Why were you drinking, though? I thought you went out to get laid? What happened?"

"Don't remind me of that," he murmurs, and then adds, "The girl rocked my world and left me hanging on the damn edge with a fūckin' hard on."

Yoongi chokes on the apple he is eating, his eyes widening. After coughing for several seconds, he looks at Seokjin in disbelief. "No way!"

Seokjin stays silent which confirms his statement and Yoongi lets out a laugh in disbelief. "This is insane. I want to meet the woman who gave the Kim Seokjin such a hard time. Must be a something."

"Don't tempt me to break your jaw, Yoongi," Seokjin mutters.

"Overprotective already? What's her name, though?" Yoongi asks, throwing the core of Apple into the dustbin and grabbing his phone out of his hoodie's pocket.

"I don't know."

"What? You didn't even ask her name?" Yoongi asks.

"I forgot to ask. How will I find her, Yoongi? I need to find her. I can't stop thinking about her since last night."