4.6

M04; STATUS

LOCATION;
TAEHYUNG'S HOUSE,
UNKNOWN LOCATION

TARGET;
SITTING NEXT TO HOSEOK
IN LIVIN ROOM

MISSION;
ONGOING

O N G O I N G . . .

THE
GAMES

     VALENTINA FINDS HERSELF pressed against Seokjin when the knock at the door startles her awake. She rubs the sleep out of her eyes as she tries to sit up, but fails. Seokjin's arms are locking her in place, his skin warm against her shirt.

She tries to pry away his arms, tries to untangle her body from his because it's so so wrong, and she needs to be away from him because this is too much of personal space invasion, even if she's ㅡ kind of ㅡ his girlfriend.

And there's someone at the freaking door and it's not really locked, but they have enough decency to not barge in. However, they can lose patience and just slam open the door. Valentina doesn't really want anyone to get the wrong idea.

She tries once again. Seokjin only hums in sleep, circling his arms tighter around her, causing her to stiffen. She lets out a dejected sigh and taps him on his arm.

"Jin! Wake up."

He hums again, snuggling more against her.

"Jin! You better wake up before I cut of your ㅡ"

The door opens.

"ㅡ dick," she finishes, staring at Taehyung who stands at the door.

Mortification would be an understatement to describe what she's feeling right now. If the ground somehow opens up, she won't hesitate a second and jump into it. Because there's a really light pink on Taehyung's ears, and he probably heard her say dick, and he must be thinking wrongly of her.

Oh God. No no no no.

"It isn't what it sounds like or looks like," Valentina explains, the words almost coming out as a jumbled up mess. "Fucking hell Seokjin. Wake the fuck up."

She pinches Seokjin's side so harshly that his eyes snap open as he lets out an animalistic cry, breaking his tight hold around her waist and leans back. Big mistake. Because the next moment he finds himself falling to the ground and taking the covers with him, leaving Valentina exposed on the bed.

Her shirt's ridden up, exposing her midriff. Valentina looks up more mortified than before to find Taehyung looking at her, the red on his ears deepening as he looks away immediately.

Valentina pushes down her shirt, and sits up. She feels the heat creeping up to her neck and cheeks. She probably looks like a tomato.

"Fuck!"

Seokjin's pained voice causes Valentina to scramble out of the bed, and help him up from the floor.

"Are you okay?" She asks, making him sit down on the bed. "Does it hurt somewhere?"

Seokjin shakes his head, his hair falling over his forehead. "Yeah, it does."