5.5

M05; STATUS

LOCATION;
UNKNOWN

TARGET;
INJURED, WALKING NEXT TO VALENTINA

MISSION;
ONGOING

C O N T I N U I N G . . .

THE
DOCTOR

TAEHYUNG HISSES, a pained expression on his face as he clutches his shoulder. Valentina can't help but glance at him time after time to make sure he's alright, and behind them too, to make sure no ones coming after them.

"We're almost there. Just around the corner," Valentina assures him.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung manages to croak out, before everything in his vision turns blank and he stumbles forward.

Valentina acts quickly. Before he could fall, she wraps her arms around his torso tightly and tries her best to keep him upright, groaning under his weight. "Hang in there, Taehyung. Don't you dare faint on me."

Taehyung tries to stand straighter, but his efforts are futile as the wound is bleeding more and more with each passing second, and the pain is so intense. "I'm. . .I'm trying. Hurry up. I can't hold much. . .much longer."

Valentina's heart is beating wildly in her chest as she tries to help Taehyung walk, his weight weighing her down, and slowing them down. With much difficulty, they happen to reach the place Valentina was taking him; to her apartment that she hasn't visited in weeks.

As homesickness fills her chest, she ignore it and makes it to the door. At the exact moment Taehyung collapses completely in her arms.

*

Taehyung wakes up to find himself in a completely unfamiliar room. He's covered by a warm blanket. He tries to sit up straighter in the bed, and let's out a hiss as his shoulder hurts. He looks down to find it bandaged and his shirt gone.

Removing the blanket from his legs, he sits up at the edge of the bed, feeling weak. It takes a bit effort on his part, but he stands up and makes his way out of the room.

Just as the door opens and he walks out, he collides with Valentina, flinching on impact. Valentina startles as she finds herself standing so close to a half naked Taehyung. She can feel the warmth radiate his body. She looks up to find him looking down at her with his dark as night eyes.

"Hey," Valentina squeaks, and puts some space between them. "I was about to check up on you."

"Where are we? Who bandaged me?" Taehyung asks, his voice hoarse. His gaze swiping across the living room, and then fixating back on her eyes.

Valentina tilts her head to side. "I'll tell you everything. But before that you need to eat something. You look pale."

Taehyung nods and runs his tongue across his lower lip, wetting it, and successfully capturing Valentina's attention. "Lead the way."

"Huh?" Valentina looks up. Then, realisation sets in that she was staring at his lips and the glimmer of his lip ring again. A blush threatens to spread across her neck and face as she turns around, hiding away her face from Taehyung. "Please follow me."