3.5

M03; STATUS

LOCATION;
SEOKJIN'S MANSION,
OUTSKIRTS OF SEOUL.

TARGET;

MISSION;

O N H O L D . . .

THE
BASTARDS

     JUNG HOSEOK CAN'T stop pacing around the room, a thoughtful expression on his face as he's lost in the thoughts, while everyone sits on the couch and look at their worried friend, who's been acting very strange since an hour.

"Hoseok hyung, can you stop pacing and tell us what happened? Seokjin hyung hasn't left his room since you guys came back," Jimin asks, frustrated at his friend.

Hoseok stops walking and looks at his friends and then walks to one of the love seats and slumps down into it. He runs a hand over his face and lets out a sigh. "He'll tell you himself."

"Is it about Valentina?" Jimin asks.

"Did they break up?" The question is asked by the youngest among them. His curious eyes gauges every expression Hoseok has, but he can't seem to figure out what exactly his hyung is thinking.

When Hoseok answers neither of the question, the boys slump against their own seats, tired of asking Hoseok about what's wrong. Silence ensues in the living room but it's short lived as a livid Seokjin walks out of the room, phone next to his ear and his face hot and red in anger. All the boys sit up straighter as they look anxiously at the oldest among them.

"Turn it to speaker," Yoongi whispers.

Seokjin nods and turns the phone to speaker mode. A weird, robotic voice fills the room while Yoongi grabs his own phone to record the voice. "It's almost time, Seokjin. Won't you come to save your sweetheart?"

Yoongi looks up confused at Seokjin who's eyes are trained on the phone, furious and red-rimmed.

"Who the fuck are you?" Seokjin fumed, his grip on the phone tightening.

A robotic chuckle is heard and then, the person on the other side of phone speaks, "Why don't you come and see for yourself? Remember to come alone. Or with those stupid, useless goons of yours. It's been a long time since we all have met. It'll be like old times."

Jimin opens his mouth to say something, but a warning look from Hoseok successfully shuts him up. 'Not the time to speak, Jimin' Hoseok mouths.

"If you so much as lay a single finger on her, I swear to God I'll kill you."

It's a surprise for all the boys to see Seokjin this angry. Seokjin has been the most chill one among them. So, to see him practically fuming with rage surprises them all a bit.

"Don't worry. I don't plan on hurting an innocent person because of you. At least, not until you listen to me and do as I say. Same time, same place, Seokjin. See you there," the person says and the call ends.

Hoseok looks at Seokjin's terrified and raging eyes and fears the outcome if they do happen to do something to Valentina. He's scared of Seokjin's reaction. His train of thoughts is cut off by Seokjin who stands up. Everyone looks at Seokjin as he takes a few deep breaths.