2.6

M02;STATUS

LOCATION;
UNKNOWN.

TARGET;
WITH VALENTINA.

MISSION;
CONTINUED.

S T A R T I N G . . .

THE
RUN

     "I CAN'T BELIEVE we are doing this!" Valentina whispers.

"Well, there's always a first for everything."

Valentina turns to look at Jimin and gives him a glare. "You make it sound so dirty."

Jimin shakes his head, a few orange locks falling on his forehead that he pushes back, raking a hand though his hair.

They both have been crouching behind the bushes for the past half hour. Valentina can already feel the muscles of her legs hurting and her back aching. When Jimin had asked for help, she didn't know it'd be this. And what's more crazy is that she can't believe she agreed to help that bastard.

"So, when are we going to do it?" Valentina asks, her voice louder than she intended it to be. Jimin glares at her, but Valentina just rolls her eyes.

"Why don't you scream louder so people can hear us?" Jimin says, giving Valentina an are you serious look.

"You make it sound so dirty."

"Who's the pervert now, Valentina?" Jimin smirks.

"Whatever. But I still can't believe this happened to you."

"What's so hard to believe?" Jimin asks, glances at her and raises his eyebrow.

"I mean it isn't really hard to believe considering you're such an asshole. But wow. Did she really do that? She really kissed another girl while she was dating you?"

Jimin winces upon her words, remembering the exact moment he caught his girlfriend cheating on him with another girl. He didn't love her. But he did like her and her company. So, it was sad for him when he found out the reality of her.

"She did. Which was a dick move. I mean she was two timing both of us. What a bitch."

"You're so unlucky when it comes to girls. I pity you." Valentina tuts, shaking her head, her yes trained on the house.

Jimin opens his mouth to say something, when Valentina looks at him with wide eyes and a finger on her lips. "Shh. She's here."

Jimin averts his gaze to the entrance of house and notices a girl ㅡhis exㅡ getting off her new boyfriend's car. Jimin scoffs as he looks at the guy who climbs out of the car.

"What a downgrade," he says, bitterness lacing his words.

"Ah. So you're the bitter kind of guy. And jealous too," Valentina points out, glancing at a tense Jimin and then back at the couple who stands by the car, having a full blown make out session, the girl lying in the bonnet of the car and her boyfriend hovering over her.