5.4

M05; STATUS

LOCATION;
UNKNOWN

TARGET;
TIED TO VALENTINA

MISSION;
ON HOLD

CONTINUING. . .

THE
ESCAPE PLAN

     VALENTINA WAKES UP to the sound of someone unlocking the door. She initially gets startled when she opens her eyes and finds herself in a disgusting and unfamiliar place. It all, however, comes rushing to her mind; being hit in the head and waking up in a basement, hands tied to Taehyung's.

"You're awake?" It's more of a statement than a question.

She nods. The muscles of her neck and back hurt from sleeping in such an uncomfortable position. The urge to take out her anger on whoever did this to her is growing stronger with each passing minute. She's about to voice her thoughts when someone kicks open the door, almost breaking it off its hinges.

A bald guy with a buff body walks in, the key to their freedom dangling in hand. "Well well well, look who's here. The infamous criminal, Kim Taehyung." He walks towards them, his lips tilting into a disgusting smirk.

He leans down and grasps Valentina's jaw in his hand. "And who's this? Your whore?"

Valentina can feel the bile rising in her throat. She fights the urge to vomit right on his face. The nasty smell of alcohol in his breath hits her nostril, making her lean back. Taehyung stiffens next to her.

"Get way from her," Taehyung mutters, his voice eerily calm.

The man tightens his grip on her jaw. Valentina lets out a hiss as her face starts hurting.

"Why? Whores are meant to be shared, Taehyung. Why you want to hide her from me?" There's a sinister smile on his face, which causes a shiver to run down her spine, events from past catching up to her mind.

She's dealt with things like this before, only saving herself from bad things happening to her with the help of her fellow agents. Now, she feels truly alone and scared. Taehyung would be of no help because he's tied himself.

"If she gets as much as a small scratch, I'm going to kill you."

His tone is bone chilling. The man's eyes widen and he immediately lets go off her jaw.

"Chill. I was just. . . I was just kidding, man." He backs away towards the door and scuttles out of the room without wasting a second.

Valentina looks at the door with her jaw hanging open in astonishment. "Wow. That was...scary."

"He was pissing me off," Taehyung mutters.

"I can see that," Valentina says. She makes a mental note to not piss Taehyung off in near future. But that's kind of impossible, considering she's quite close to getting his whole gang captured, and that's going to piss him off big time. Not that Valentina cares. She'll probably be chilling on a vacation while they rot behind the bars.

"In a few minutes, another guy will enter this room. That's when we'll start acting on our plan. Alright?"

Valentina's brows furrow. "How do you know that another guy will come around soon?"