2.1

MISSION02; STATUS

LOCATION;
THE CLEARING AT THE OUTSKIRTS OF CITY,
SEOUL.

TARGET;
TYPING AWAY ON HIS PHONE,
LOOKS A BIT PREOCCUPIED.

MISSION;
STARTED.

S T A R T I N G . . .

T H E
F I R S T  I M P R E S S I O N

"THEY ALWAYS DO THIS."

Valentina looks up at Jimin who sits across from her, looking annoyed. Everyone else looks at him too. Even Yoongi who was sleeping a few moments ago awakes, startled, his cap falling off his face. His eyes are wide in panic. When he assures himself that nothing is wrong and it is his stupid friend who woke him up, he glares at Jimin.

"Can't you see I'm sleeping, you bastard?" Yoongi snarls.

Jimin, unaffected by his deadly glare, shrugs his shoulder and bites into the apple. "You sleep all day long, hyung. Get up and call Jungkook. Where the fuck are they anyways?"

"Hey. Language," Seokjin cautioned. "There a lady here."

"Oh no no. Keep on going. I don't mind," Valentina piped up, shaking her head.

"Yeah, hyung. She doesn't mind," Jimin smirked. "She's a keeper. Can we share?"

Valentina's jaw hangs open at Jimin's shamelessness. The guy has no decency. He's flirting shamelessly with his friend's girlfriend.

"Do you have a death wish, Jimin?" Hoseok says, calmly, giving Jimin a shut the fuck up before Seokjin breaks your jaw look.

"I'm not single," Valentina says as matter of fact. And I'd never date you even if we were the only two people alive on earth, she thinks, but doesn't articulate her thoughts. "I'm happy with Seokjin."

Oh God. How long do I have to keep up this stupid façade.

Jimin pouts. "He always takes the best ones. Always."

"You are too much of an asshole to get them first," Seokjin scoffs. "Try being a gentleman for once."

Seokjin and Jimin stare at each other as if communicating telepathically. There is something going on, Valentina decides. Something that includes both Jimin and Seokjin. Something that Valentina has to find out.

"Alright, boys. Give it up. Don't ruin our night out," Yoongi says, looking between Seokjin and Jimin.

Jimin is the first one to look away. He goes back to scrolling through his phone. Whereas, Seokjin lets out a sigh, slumping more into the seat next to Valentina.

"Are you okay?" She asks him.

Seokjin shakes his head, gives her a reassuring smile. "I'm fiㅡ"

"They are here," Yoongi explains.

Valentina looks away from Seokjin and locks eyes with the darkest eyes she has ever seen. They are cold and reprimanding, like a raging storm bound to drown a ship. She can't look away from his eyes. But eventually, she tears away her gaze and looks at the perfect slope of his nose, leading down the Cupid's bow, and finally to the lips that hold a cigarette between them and a black lip ring at one side of lower lip.