3.1

M03; STATUS

LOCATION;
SEOKJIN'S MANSION,
OUTSKIRTS OF SEOUL.

TARGET;
SITTING WITH OTHERS IN THE LIVING ROOM,
ALL OF THEM ARE TALKING.

MISSION;
STARTING.

S T A R T I N G . . .

THE
RENDEZVOUZ

WHEN VALENTINA AND SEOKJIN enter the living room of Seokjin's mansion, they find the guys lounging around, some eating, some drinking, but all of them listening intently to Jimin, who's leaning against the wall, his arms crossed over his chest as he tells them something.

Something being his rendezvous with Valentina, egging his ex and her boyfriend and ruining their make out session.

"What are you guys talking about?" Seokjin asks, sitting on the couch. He pats the space next to him as he gestures for Valentina to sit there. He intertwines his hand with Valentina's, gives her a smile and fixates his attention on matter at hand.

"He's telling us about how Valentina saved his ass from being shot last night," Hoseok says, laughing at the end. "He'd have died if Tina wasn't there, this crazy motherfucker."

"Hey, don't curse. And what? What are you talking about?" Seokjin asks, looking at Jimin and then, glancing at Valentina. His brows furrow as he looks between them confusingly.

"Well, your girl and I had a midnight rendezvous, which included us egging my bitch of an ex and her stupid boy toy. You should've seen their nasty faces covered in egg yolk and egg shells. It was hilarious. They deserved it, though," Jimin says, shrugging.

Seokjin turned to look at Valentina, his expression unreadable, stoic. He blinked and then, looked back at Jimin. "That sounds fun. I'll - uh - I'll be right back." Saying that, he stands up from next to Valentina, forcefully pulls his hand which was intertwined with Valentina's hand and walks out of the living room.

What the hell? Valentina thinks.

Yoongi raises his eyebrows when she looks at him. She gives him a tight smile and gets up. "I'll... I should go see him. You guys carry on." Saying that, she turns to follow Seokjin, but not before showing Jimin a deadly glare that says we'll talk about this later, you asshole. Jimin simply winks at her in return.

She speed walks out of the living room and finds herself in the hallway which leads that to the stairs that go up to second storey where Seokjin's bedroom is. She hurriedly climbs the stairs. When she reaches outside his bedroom, she finds the door closed. She takes a few deep breaths and knocks at the door.

There comes no response.

"Seokjin? Are you in there, Jin?" She says, turning the doorknob lightly to find the room unlocked. She peers inside and sees Seokjin sitting at the edge of the bed, his head in his hand as he massages the temples slowly.

"When were you going to tell me?" He asks without looking up.

"I. . .I was goiㅡ" Valentina starts, walking forward to him, but Seokjin sharply looks up, his icy glare stilling Valentina in her place, her feet feeling heavy and cemented to the floor.