6.7

M06; STATUS

LOCATION;
SEOKJIN'S MANSION

TARGET;
DINING ROOM

MISSION;
CONTINUED

C O N T I N U I N G . . .

T H E
M I N D S E T

     VALENTINA AWAKES WITH the worst hangover of her life. There's throbbing pain in her head as she sits up straighter in the bed.

"Why the fuck did I have to drink so much?" She groans, closing her eyes.

Rubbing the remnants of sleep from her eyes, she stretches her arms over her head. Her eyes widen. She looks down immediately. A sigh of relief leaves her mouth as she notices she's still in the dress she was wearing last night.

Last night. . .

Everything makes its way to her mind. She remember every single detail of the night from her dancing with Seokjin to him doing coke. To Seojung being on the balcony, and Taehyung saving her.

Taehyung. . .

Their kiss suddenly fills her mind and the way he felt against her lips. She shakes her head to get rid of the thoughts as her headache increases.

She remembers Taehyung picking her up, but everything's blank after that. She must've fallen asleep in his arms. She mentally thanks him for not changing her clothes. She'd have to kill him if he did, something she doesn't really want to do.

At least, he has decency to remove your heels, though. She thinks as her gaze falls upon her heels placed neatly at the side of her bed.

Throwing away the duvet, she stands up from the bed, feeling her head getting dizzy for a few moments, and then everything stabilises in her vision. She decides to take a bath and get out of the stupid dress.

After emptying her bladder which was in dire need of being emptied or else it'd have exploded, she takes a warm bath, which releases the tension in her muscles.

While she bathes, she takes the time to think everything through, everything that happened from the very start of the mission till last night. She thinks about her own feelings getting in the way of her mission, which, she realises, should be her first priority right now.

She thinks about how there's no place for her feelings when it comes to her job. Those stupid feelings always mess up things anyway. She knows it from experience. She also knows that she doesn't want any of her emotion to ruin her job.

She's here to get information and eventually capture the criminals and put them behind the jail, and that's what she's going to do.

Changing into fresh, comfortable clothes which consist of sweat pants and a t-shirt, she lets her hair to air dry and walks out of the room. As she nears the dining room from where she can hear the sound of chatter, she feels the pace of her heart beat increase.

The moment she had seen Seokjin and Seojung kiss is still crystal clear in her mind. She doesn't think much about it. She's more focused on the thing she's about to do.