7.5

A/N: shit's finally hit the fan. Trigger warning: violence ahead.

M07; STATUS

LOCATION;
SEOUL NIGHTS CHARITY EVENT

TARGET;
NEXT TO VALENTINA

MISSION;
ONGOING

O N G O I N G . . .

T H E
D A N C E

THE SEOUL NIGHTS Charity Event is being held in a museum at the centre of the heart of Seoul. The massive hall is filled with women in elegant dresses and men in sharply pressed tuxedoes and suits, their faces half covered by intricately designed masks. Some are even wearing masks that cover whole of their faces.

As soon as Valentina and the guys enter, they disperse. Valentina takes a glass of champagne from one of the waiters that have tray full of champagne glasses perfectly balanced on the palms of their hands as they manoeuvre their way through the crowd, offering drinks to everyone.

She takes a sip of the drink, letting it sit in her mouth for a few seconds, then she gulps it down. Her eyes sweep over the heads of people, looking, observing her surroundings. She takes another sip, her eyes trained on a certain woman that seems quite familiar for some reason.

However, her focus is short lived as someone knocks her in the shoulder, almost pushing her. She glares at the person, only to find a certain guy in a navy blue suit, clutching his own shoulder.

"Jun ㅡ Minkook?" She corrects herself immediately.

"I'm sorry. I was looking," Jungkook says.

Valentina raises a brow. "Care to explain why you're so fidgety?"

Jungkook looks around to see if someone is listening to them. Then he takes her arm and pulls her to far side of the hall where there are less people. "She's here," he whispers.

"Who?" Valentina asks, brows furrowed as she places the empty glass on a table nearby.

"Seojung."

Valentina's eyes widen as her brows raise a mile high on her forehead, genuinely surprised. "What? What is she doing here? Do others knows?"

Jungkook shrugs. "I have no idea. I just saw her."

"How do you know it was ㅡ " Someone walks by stopping Valentina mid sentence. Then, she gestures towards the crowd in the middle of the hall, couples dancing slowly to the songs. "Let's go dance. People can get suspicious if we discuss anything here."

Jungkook nods and lets Valentina grab his hand as she walks upstairs. They find themselves on the balcony where slow music is playing and people are dancing, some are drinking and talking among themselves.

Jungkook lets out a chuckle, causing Valentina to turn her head to look at him questioningly.

"I'm having déjà vu. This is how you dragged me to dance floor that night of party," he explains. "I was terrified for a few seconds."

Valentina almost winces remembering that night. It was a pure disaster. She definitely regrets going to that party, getting drunk off her mind, and responding to Taehyung's kiss.