6.2

M06; STATUS

LOCATION;
TAEHYUNG'S HOUSE

TARGET;
IN THE LIVING ROOM

MISSION;
ONGOING

O N G O I N G . . .

THE
PARTY

      IT'S AROUND HALF past eight when Seokjin walks into the living room where Valentina and Jungkook are playing overwatch, Jimin's busy with his phone, Yoongi's coding something on his laptop, and Hoseok is napping. Taehyung's nowhere to be seen, though.

"Valentina!" Seokjin calls.

Surprised, Valentina turns around to look at him and gives him a smile. "Hey, Seokjin," she starts, but then notices the bag in his hand. "Where are you going?"

At her words, everyone in the living room turn to look at him.

"We are going back to my mansion," he informs.

"Right now?" Valentina asks, her brows furrowed as she stands up, handing the controller to Jungkook, who ends the game immediately.

"Yes."

Hoseok stands up. "Are you sure? Would it be safe?"

"Of course. I got more security cameras installed. Sam sent more men for protection too. We'd be more safe there than anywhere else," Seokjin explains.

"Alright," Valentina says, walking towards him. "Are the guys going with us too?"

Seokjin shakes his head. "Not now. They'll be there after the party."

"Which party?" Valentina turns to look at Hoseok questioningly. "No one told me about any party."

Hoseok gives him a sheepish smile. "Sorry. It escaped my mind. We go to a club once a month to relax and enjoy normal life for a while. We usually don't have time to go out."

"Oh. Alright," Valentina says, and turns to look at Seokjin. "Let me just grab something from my ㅡ Taehyung's room. Just a minute."

*

It's been a long time since Valentina found herself sitting in a car with Seokjin, without the other guys. In fact, it's been a long time since she has been alone with Seokjin. With everything that's happened in the past few weeks, they hadn't had time to spend with each other like a normal couple would.

But they are no normal couple, something both are very aware of.

Seokjin's unsually quiet, his eyes not once straying from the road. The way he's clutching the steering wheel so tightly, his knuckles are about to turn white.

Valentina bites the inside of her cheek, curiosity getting the best of her as she keeps glancing at Seokjin, but doesn't say anything.

"What is it?"

Valentina snaps her head in Seokjin's direction. "What?"