7.4

A/N: shit's about to hit the fan.

M07; STATUS

LOCATION;
SEOKJIN'S MANSION,
OUTSKIRTS OF SEOUL

TARGET;
WAITING IN THE LIVING ROOM

MISSION;
ONGOING

O N G O I N G . . .

T H E
E V E N T

VALENTINA STANDS IN front of the mirror, gazing at her reflection that stares back at her with eyes that are all too familiar but for some reason feel very unfamiliar and strange right now. It's almost like someone else is looking at her through the mirror. Maybe it's the apprehension in her eyes, or what she's about to. Whatever it is, it is giving her a queasy feeling in her stomach and she doesn't like it one bit.

She turns away from the mirror, and grabs a silver clutch to complete her look. She's ready to kill people with her looks. Literally.

Taking a deep breath to calm her heart that seems to be thudding against her chest wildly, she exits her room. Her heels click on the floor as she makes her way down the stairs, all the while trying not to fall on her face as she descends down.

When she reaches the last step, she looks up, only to freeze. Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok, and Namjoon stand in the living room, all dressed up in black tuxedos. Their wide eyes are trained on her. While Jungkook and Hoseok have seen her before when she had tried this dress, Namjoon and Jimin have not, and the way they're staring at her somehow makes her feel confident in the way she's decided to dress up.

Namjoon offers her a smile. "You look lovely, Valentina."

Ah, ever the gentleman, she thinks, and returns his smile. "You look dashing. You all do," she says, then locks eyes with Jungkook. "Especially you, Kook." She winks at him.

The way his cheeks turn red immediately gives her the satisfaction she was looking for. It's all too easy to make the kid flustered. It's funny to see. Besides, she isn't lying. He does look exceptionally handsome with his hair parted, showing his forehead, and his dark blue tuxedo.

Jimin lets out a low whistle, his head tilted to side as he checks Valentina out, from her head to her toe. "Well well well, someone's looking delicious," he says, his tone seductive. "Seems like we won't have to do much anyways. Your looks will be doing it all, sweetheart."

There's a smile on Valentina's face as she rolls her eyes. "You know what? I'll let it pass this once."

Jimin wiggles his eyebrows. "You always let it pass, ma chérie."

She can't help the laugh that bubbles out of her. "That was a ridiculous try at speaking French, Jimin."

"Ridiculously hot. I know." Jimin smirks.

"Where are others?" Valentina asks.

"Yoongi hyung is in the car. I don't know about Taehyung. I think Seokjin hyung is still in his room," Jungkook answers.

Valentina nods and turns to look at Namjoon. "You guys go ahead to the car. I need to talk to. . .Seokjin."

"Alright," Namjoon says.